ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

PhucYiu's Game Master Application...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PhucYiu

PhucYiu's Game Master Application... Empty
PostSubject: PhucYiu's Game Master Application...   PhucYiu's Game Master Application... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Name:Mark

IGN:PhucYiu

Experience: I've GM'd on many servers such as Maplecrusade, JungleStory, TunaStory, SyndicateMS, and others as well, I just don't remember the names. Lol.

Play hours: Anywhere from 2hrs to all day if I can. That is until school starts on Tuesday.

Reasons why you should be GM: I think I should be a Game Master because I've had plenty of experience with being a Gm, I'm quite helpful to others, and I can prove to become a very helpful member of the ScarfaceMS community.

What have you done for ScarfaceMS: Although I've only started about a week ago, I've helped many with NPCs, commands, and even random maplestory information.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
I'm on for a few hours a day, but I can play much more if I'm needed. Once school starts, the schedule's going to change though.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
I believe I've already answered this question sufficiently above.

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
This was also answered above.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
Although I haven't been voting much, I shall begin to do such and try to bring players to join the community!

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
In order to make ScarfaceMS a better place, I shall try and do whatever it takes to make the server better by helping people that need it, helping with beginner players with questions/problems, and if I must, I will also punish the players that disobey the rules implemented into this server with extreme authority.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application, and I also hope you will greatly consider having me as a Game Master! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: PhucYiu's Game Master Application...   PhucYiu's Game Master Application... EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:45 am

You fail mister. ;D jk jk. JUNGLESTORY FTWW!
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: PhucYiu's Game Master Application...   PhucYiu's Game Master Application... EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:24 am

JungleStory? What was your IGN.... I was [GM]Chris Fool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
PhucYiu

PostSubject: Re: PhucYiu's Game Master Application...   PhucYiu's Game Master Application... EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 am

I was "Mark" Lmao. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PhucYiu's Game Master Application...   PhucYiu's Game Master Application... Empty

Back to top Go down

PhucYiu's Game Master Application...
Page 1 of 1