ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

My GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tigerxdblade

My GM Application Empty
PostSubject: My GM Application   My GM Application EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:08 pm

My name is Arthur
I am a 14 year old BOY
My Characters name is NooBForeveR
Ive played maplestory original and private servers for about 1-2 years
I was forced to play only on Wednesday and weekends by my parents but wen those days come i can play up to 8-10hours on sunday 3-6hours on wednesday&saturday
I would like to be GM because I want to help You and all the other GMS look after sfms and guide new people through the game
Ive invited some people to play and im going to get more.
Ive also helped many of the newcomers train

Please! i am desperate for the job ill listen to all the rules and do everything u tell meeee! Sad
Back to top Go down

My GM Application
Page 1 of 1