ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Different Gma Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
holyboyboy

Different Gma Application Empty
PostSubject: Different Gma Application   Different Gma Application EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:03 am

Name:Jarrel
IGN: Different
Experience: Currently i did not try any GMA b4 so would like to have a hands-on basis
Play hours: Daily as Suppose? 2-6 , 8-11 from Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday
11-9 Saturday , Sunday.(GMT+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
I will try to make this server a better place than anyone else. I will also try and help players in need and ban those who're in wrong. thanks.
I also had pulled 2 friends into this ms , and both of ém are enjoying it very much. I also would like to learn to host events and stuffs. I will not give out any deals to public and woulb give medium ban to those're wrong. i also would like to make tis server my very own game and i will try as muhc to help to server. As long as this server needs , i will fulfill it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Different Gma Application
Page 1 of 1