ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Ssolid2kk's GM application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ssolid2kk

Ssolid2kk's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Ssolid2kk's GM application   Ssolid2kk's GM application EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:02 pm

The one posted on scarfacems.net was a desperate attempt for some reason to get me GM....Thanks Bro. Smile

Name: Kaiton Celebis
IGN:Ssolid2kk
Experience: Founder in two games. Owner in another.
Play hours: Well, I've played quit some time ago, but my brother deleted it, and I totally forgot about it. So, I'll see how long I can play, whcih is probably a good 5 hours, because I go to religious school and do homeschooling.
Reasons why you should be GM: I have quite some experience, but sadly, I've never been a GM in a MSPS. So this thing is kinda new. I guess that makes me your last priority for GM. I've helped a few people, and stopped some peps from doing shiz. But like I said, this is all new to me. I've been gone, so I dunno what the new rules and stuff are. But I still hope you recommend me at the least.
What have you done for ScarfaceMS: Well, nothing really recently, since I'm new. But I am gonna be very active on the forums and the game. I've learned some profound punishments by going on forums for RSPS's.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
New, but like I said, I'll be truthful, I really dunno a thing. (That brings me waaay down Razz). I can be very active on the forums, and be very active whilst game. So....Recommend me!!

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
Nothing, never been a GM or any type of authority figure on a MSPS, but I hope to earn my dignity back! Like the Gogmigog will. Those guys creep the shnops out of me. o.O

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
Help, I guess, not really a good explanation. Probably do events when asked. Ya' know, respect the players, give 'em what they want! Except for free items. And...Like....Those mounts are bad@$$.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
I will....And I'm already trying to get my 4 friends to play, but watch out, they are a bit immature and will hit on anyone. Razz

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
Help, give the players what they want, recruit people, go on Maplestory and spam other servers so they get shutdown. Razz Vote, be active on forums and the game. That's basically it, right?

Thank you for reading. I hope you thought this was alright at the least. And good luck to all those other people! I know I don't know anything right now, but i'll improve...

I promise!!

And also, was I forgetting something?

-Power to the Applicationers!!!!
~Ssolid2kk
Back to top Go down
imhellSTUCK

PostSubject: Re: Ssolid2kk's GM application   Ssolid2kk's GM application EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 am

did u know that this server -(SHUT DOWN)- o-o ? ;]
Back to top Go down
Ssolid2kk

PostSubject: Re: Ssolid2kk's GM application   Ssolid2kk's GM application EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:57 pm

O.o I told you I'm new! Razz
Back to top Go down
Scar

PostSubject: Re: Ssolid2kk's GM application   Ssolid2kk's GM application EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Yea, we all moved to InvisionMS now. Which is down right now, but should be up today or in a few days (I think).
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ssolid2kk's GM application   Ssolid2kk's GM application EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:27 am

Good ~
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ssolid2kk's GM application   Ssolid2kk's GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ssolid2kk's GM application
Page 1 of 1