ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Ghandi : GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghandi

Ghandi : GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Ghandi : GM Application   Ghandi : GM Application EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:55 am

Name: Jimmy

IGN: Ghandi
Facebook ME: Jimmy Songz
AIM ME : Songzx3

Experience:4 Year's of playing Maplestory
Play hours: Monday-Thursday[Unlimited],Saturday, Sunday[Night]

Reasons why you should be GM:

I think i should be a GM because I'm mature, and know the in and out's of maple story, i would be very helpful, making Video's , advertising it, i think the main priority would be to advertise and help out any new comer's, and stay on at different hour's making it easier for all the other GM's to get rest. The plan would be since people live in different time zone's they would come at different hour's carrying a long duty shift till other Gm's logged on. I think around 1-5 eastern time, is when everyone goes to sleep and some player's are left online, bored and clueless. I as a Gm would come up of way's of how to have player's feel achieved of endless play hour's, i would host event's and come up with more idea's, helping make this server back in the chart's. It's easier said than done but i belive i can do it.

What have you done for ScarfaceMS: Honsetly since just begginning their's nothing ive have done if i told you i did i would be lying, but i know i could do alot to help the community.

To all those who apply for a GM spot you must consider a few things inorder to become a ScarfaceMS GM.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
I am a active person, I rarely sleep unless on weekend's which is my work day's.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
Playing for your year's and seeing how mature GM's act and learning how to keep
good relation ships with online players.

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
Advertise to the fullest of my ability building the community to active players.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
Voteing yes , My plan to advertise is to start these video's
start facebook fan page's and etc.

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.

Help Bring Fourth a bigger community Smile
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

Ghandi : GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghandi : GM Application   Ghandi : GM Application EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Nice ~
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com

Ghandi : GM Application
Page 1 of 1