ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

2Cool4You's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
2Cool4You
2Cool4You

2Cool4You's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: 2Cool4You's GM Application   2Cool4You's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:58 am

Name: Jamus

IGN: 2Cool4You

Experience: Plenty. I was Co-Owner of ManiaMS, Head Admin of Faithless Story, while being GMs on other servers. Sadly, most of the servers closed due to a lack of funding.

Play hours: It varies from around 2 hours daily to around 14 hours at most.

Reasons why you should be GM: Firstly, I've noticed that I live in a GMT +8 timezone, which means when most of you are asleep (assuming you guys live in the western part of the world), I'll be up and in-game. As mentioned, I do have the experience, and I want to be GM again because I enjoy helping people out and hosting events. I enjoy communicating alot, and it has been my policy in the past during which I was Head Admin/Co-Owner/GMs that I would not ignore anyone who talks to me, provided I was away at the point of time. I feel that communication is the key to any server's success, which is what I'll try to encourage and actively engage the players so as to make them feel a sense of belonging and in doing so, cementing their roots in ScarfaceMS and so that the server can prosper.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?

Currently, I've not even been in-game because it is down for maintenance, but I'll go into it as soon as it is up. I'm looking at a participation level of 3-4 hours a day, which I feel is the minimum amount of time required to be a GameMaster.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?

As mentioned, I was Co-Owner, Head Admin, and GMs on other servers. However, I must mention that in all the previous instances, I was always in-charge of in-game issues. To put it bluntly, I'm a complete noob where coding and what not is concerned. In-game codes, yes, but programming, I'm sorry, I'll just screw the server up. I also notice that forumotions is used for the forums. I would like to point out that I am very well-versed in forumotions, since I use it all the time when I make forums. Hence I'll be able to be of some help here, if I'm given the proper access. I am also aware of the standard rules GMs are entitled to follow, and since I've never gotten myself into trouble by a breach of rules, and at times I'm the one who makes the rules, I daresay the chances of me breaching the rules is very little. Also, I already have exprience in the commands, but that was in v55. That means that my fundamental commands are there, but I'll have to read up on it, since then is then and now is now. But I'll be able to pick up very very fast.

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?

I have done nothing yet, but I have a wide circle of friends, and I believe I'll be able to persuade some of them to come over. I can also spread the word of ScarfaceMS everywhere I go. Surely some of the people would be interested and join. I can help with forums, and I will most definitely focus most of my time on in-game issues, and try to help other players in-game as and when I can.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?

Yes I do vote on a daily basis, starting from now, and I will also haul some of my friends over. I must make it clear that even though I get my friends to come over, it does not mean that I'll give them preferential treatment in any way whatsoever. They may be my friends, but I'll still have my set of moral values to uphold.

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.

I will help in whichever way I can in-game and out-of-game, provided it does not break any rules or gives the player an unfair advantage over the rest of the players. I will bring in more people to the server, vote for it to maintain and hopefully improve its standings in the lists of private servers, and I will do my best to make ScarfaceMS an interesting and homely place for players so that people will feel invited when they play ScarfaceMS.

If there's anything you'll like to ask me, please feel free to direct it my way, or personally in my forums inbox. Thank you for reading!

Last edited by 2Cool4You on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: 2Cool4You's GM Application   2Cool4You's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Any SS's?
Btw, Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
2Cool4You
2Cool4You

PostSubject: Re: 2Cool4You's GM Application   2Cool4You's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:50 pm

I didnt take any. Is it something that's required? Cause I go onto the game to help around and not camwhore =P
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: 2Cool4You's GM Application   2Cool4You's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Edit: Apology to you, It must be a different Faithless.

Approved by Me, for now, although its allittle shaky on the proof.

Last edited by thebloodz on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Cool4You
2Cool4You

PostSubject: Re: 2Cool4You's GM Application   2Cool4You's GM Application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:26 am

Are we talking about the same Faithless Story here? The server owner was kang wei from Singapore.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: 2Cool4You's GM Application   2Cool4You's GM Application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:52 am

DW; He's just lieing to make you not get the job. Probebly something because of your name. It's a jealously thing.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: 2Cool4You's GM Application   2Cool4You's GM Application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:22 am

I just noticed that Ora and Bloodz argue on allmost everyones GM app lols. Chill guys cheers
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: 2Cool4You's GM Application   2Cool4You's GM Application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:21 am

lol.
Is it me that gave away free MSI's?
No, Im not lying.
Your such a fagg intwined.
Back to top Go down
2Cool4You
2Cool4You

PostSubject: Re: 2Cool4You's GM Application   2Cool4You's GM Application EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:10 pm

bumpz.
Back to top Go down
kelseymister
kelseymister

PostSubject: Re: 2Cool4You's GM Application   2Cool4You's GM Application EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Nice. :}
You get my vote.
Approved. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2Cool4You's GM Application   2Cool4You's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

2Cool4You's GM Application
Page 1 of 1