ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

iLove's GM Application (New)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iLove

iLove's GM Application (New) Empty
PostSubject: iLove's GM Application (New)   iLove's GM Application (New) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Name: Amy Loh
IGN: iLove
Experience: I've been through 3 times of GM's in private servers for 5 years when i was 9. My first GM experience was at RydahMS Level 4 GM. Secondly, NovaMS Level 3, and then TrophyMS Level 3 also.
Play hours: At least 5-7 hours
Reasons why you should be GM: I'd want to light up the community of this server in anyways. GMs these days are quite lazy and boring though the barely care about events or hackers! I have seen hackers before which was hacking really bad.... I had reported to a GM called Newbane and he had banned the hacker.Newbane said that I should be a GM instead.*After that, Newbane asked me if I was single....So, I said yes..... After that, he was smiling all the time....*
What have you done for ScarfaceMS: I have been helping GMs to sell stuffs like Chaos Scrolls and stuffs. I have gone through many hackers of Scarface since i came in ....o.O.I added them as a buddy then I went to Free Market to find a GM to banned the hackers.

To all those who apply for a GM spot you must consider a few things inorder to become a ScarfaceMS GM.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
I am suppose to be more active than my before 5-7 hours i am going to be 4-9 hours this time.I will host events when people in a group agrees.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
I had experienced that being a GM is fun though,but always helpful. Being a GM is a hard duty but you have to be responsible and to appreciate your own chance to become a GM.

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
I will be helping people who are in difficulty and it would be very succesful to help the people. I will also be hosting events *if* people want them when they are bored.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
I vote all the time but not schooling times.I had recruit before 5 of my classmates to join this server. But they couldn't download the V.62 file and so, i lended them my pendrive then we were all together playing ScarfaceMS! Very Happy

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
I will always be active to chat, host events, sell stuffs, and also ban hackers! I will also continue recruiting players to join this server including my family members Smile
Back to top Go down

iLove's GM Application (New)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: GM Applications *Here*-
Jump to: