ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

**IStabU** Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tuntuny

**IStabU** Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: **IStabU** Gm Application   **IStabU** Gm Application EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:16 am

Name; Aran
Experience: Not much ive never been a Gm on any other Private server
Play hours: Um I dont have any specific time but usually on whenver i am free. mostly near 3pm-6pm
Reason: Well to tell u the truth i like this private Server than the other ones ive played, i mean there are many events and the GMS and other players are very friendly and very helpful so i want to be a part of this helpful environment
lol!

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
well lets see im on almost everyday, unless im out of town or something but id say atleast 4 hours a day

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
Well you see i think the job of a Gm is not only to ban the hackers and other annoying ppl out there, but also to give the players a nice and fun experience. I plan on helping all the newcomers to both ScarfaceMS and private servers. And give a nice and fun experience to the players of ScarfaceMS.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
um yes i do vote daily, because its on the front page so you know...
And yes i did recruit all of my friends from both MS and from real life to try out this private server and almost 80% are still playing the Server daily.

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place:
huh... well ScarfaceMs is already a perfect place, but i think if i became a Gm i would help all the players who have queries and problems. And I would daily put up a different and Fun event so ScarfaceMs could be more livelier.

flower
Back to top Go down
tuntuny

PostSubject: Re: **IStabU** Gm Application   **IStabU** Gm Application EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:19 am

dude you are awesome you shud become a gm

lol =D
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: **IStabU** Gm Application   **IStabU** Gm Application EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:22 am

Good App, =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **IStabU** Gm Application   **IStabU** Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

**IStabU** Gm Application
Page 1 of 1