ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

JuicyFarts GM Application**

Go down 
+3
[GM]Ashley
Legend
JuicyFarts
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Bunniesrule wrote:
Why are we rating people because of their names o-o
Lol; It's just not his name. He tend's to be a jokester In-game aswell. He's been here like 2 Days, And already Is claiming he's helped alot of poeple and Is on 24/7.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Dude honestly, This is about my name? im 16, Its a funny name haha.
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:24 pm

I have helped... you dont know what ive done.
Back to top Go down
Digital

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Dude people are aloud to do jokes its not a crime and just becuase his name is Juicyfarts means nothing he could be a 30 year old man who knows, but i know if you are judging him because of his name and just because he is a joker then thats wrong, just plain wrong. -.-
Back to top Go down
Digital

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Like he jokes around all the time on this server its funny but sure it can get out of hand and you tell him to stop then he will if not jail him but honestly who cares if he wants a name-changed just tell him to make a new acc but dude thats just wrong.
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Dude come on, i know the commands, and i think i would be perfect for the job.. I know you have something agenst me for some reason.. but i dont know why your so opposed to it..
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Lol. You got like 15 post counts on this App alone. That shows something.

But I guess your experience is good, so good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:20 pm

See, some people dont judge me by my name.. thats like judging a book by its cover.. I gave you whats on the inside why arent you looking at that?
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:21 pm

i am. Just.. 2 servers for exp.. is noob.
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:27 pm

2 servers for exp?
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ashley

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Oh and this is a Tip but u should proboally name the server that crashed o-o
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Yeah, i forgot it, it was like 2 years ago. but thats beside the point. i know all the stuff, how to act, how to treat people. I was GM for like half a year. Then it crashed and now im here and you all know how bad i want to be a GM because of how much im pursuing it. I could have just left and said fine... But i want it, and i think i could be really good..
Back to top Go down
Digital

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Lol yes he really wants it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KryptoDev
KryptoDev

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:28 pm

JuicyFarts wrote:
Alright, so ive found some glitches and items that dont work, i can help iron out the bugs so game play for the average person can be as smooth as possible.
I have really good ideas which i will post here:

-Have some things we can buy for maple leafs because theres really no point to having cash otherwise, it gives us something to work for, ya know?

-Rebirth system, like having rewards for rebirthing every 100 rebirths maybe?

-Fixing the max stat items

-Harder bosses

-Monster spawner so we can summon the monsters we want, people will like it.

Those are just a few of the things that i have found that other servers have been successful with, and some things we need to iron out. I want gameplay for the average person to be as smooth and bugg-less as possible. I can find bugs, help fix them, I really think i would be perfect for this, i have been playing MSPS for years, and i know things that i want as an average player on a new server.
Thank you.

Thats kind of my job?
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:40 pm

I feel like im really good at making suggestions that could make the server better and make more people want to play it. So i feel like if i got promoted to GM then i could find even more bugs and glitch's. I just feel like you guys arent really looking, but this is a GM application not like one of those "your wrong and im right" things. you guys seem like your just finding things wrong with me and just laying them out, and not looking at the good things that i can do for the server. If you see, i was online all day on this forum waiting for it to say SERVER ONLINE... Im really devoted to this server and i think i should be promoted to GM, obviously you guys know i want it, ive been telling you guys everything about me and ive spent all day showing you how good i am. All you guys have come back with is negative things..
Back to top Go down
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Not to be an ass but its pretty weird how i guy that just made an account apparently knows JuicyFarts and he happens to finally make an account when Juicy applies im not saying anything but who knows maybe made an account to support himself ? IDK just had me thinking im not saying anything to deny his APP just got me wondering

-MuuKuu
Back to top Go down
KryptoDev
KryptoDev

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:00 am

JuicyFarts wrote:
Dude come on, i know the commands, and i think i would be perfect for the job.. I know you have something agenst me for some reason.. but i dont know why your so opposed to it..

So you're saying just because you know the commands you're perfect for the job? Anyone can know commands that's why people made a GM handbook?
Back to top Go down
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 am

Juicy your kind of messing yourself up here knowing the commands isnt everything to a GM .. just Fyi. I agree with Krypto

-Muukuu
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:47 am

lol. Juicy, Im saying, im reading the contents INSIDE the book, even so, your not so experienced... -_-
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:25 am

MuuKuu, Digital is from Canada... I am from USA, North carolina... Were friends.. Krypyo, and Bloodz, Okay, read my application and not as much the comments.. the comments are me trying to explain the application if you dont get it, base your comments off of that not the other things. And Bloodz i am experienced, you think 3 years of maplestory private server is a short amount of time? You think that, plus 2 years of playing GMS is short? i know almost everything there is to maplestory, do what you want with that but 5 years total of playing both MSPS, and GMS is a long time.

- (im going to my girlfriends lake house and ill be back Wednesday.)
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:15 am

This has been closed; Because I told him It was DENIED. All of this Non-Sense Spam about him trying to become a GM Is UN-NECESSARY.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

JuicyFarts GM Application**
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2