ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

JuicyFarts GM Application**

Go down 
+3
[GM]Ashley
Legend
JuicyFarts
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JuicyFarts

JuicyFarts GM Application** Empty
PostSubject: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:40 pm

IGN: JuicyFarts
Experience: ive played maplestory for about 3 years, played Private servers for almost 2 and a half.
Play hours: Unlimited, i play all the time. I would LIVE on this server.
Reasons why you should be GM: I think i can help ScarfaceMS reach its maximum potential, I know many things about how to have a good private server, i have given Tony many things to concider and i think i could really help almost all players with their problems or questions.

What have you done for ScarfaceMS: Ive gotten 500+ Rebirths, Ive given tony things that dont work, and things he might want to concider to help with other players, ive helped the new people (noobs) with their questions and ive showed them around.

To all those who apply for a GM spot you must consider a few things inorder to become a ScarfaceMS GM.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
Every Day 1-2 hours on a normal day, or 3-4 hours if im not doing anything.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
getting 500+ rebirths, ive been a GM on the first private server i played, i was a GM until the server crashed and never came back on. This is the best server ive been on.

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
I will help you guys reach your maximum potential, i dont have a credit card or paypal, so i could mail in some money if you guys need it. I will ban any hackers, and watch the sketchy players. I WILL help.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
I vote every day when i wake up.

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
Ban hackers. Tell you things you might need to update, so that players can have the most fun. Tony, you know ive told you some things to consider Very Happy

THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING ME AS A GM, PLEASE SUPPORT ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:52 pm

It's always about the 'Hackers' Isn't it.
I've never seen you help; Only rage. You've raged every-time we've talked and Given smart-remarks.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Anyway; Denied.
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:22 pm

hahah? ive seen hackers before, and if i could have hidden and got their name they would be gone.. so yes, there is a part of the hackers, but then theres also the parts where i would help, go look at the server offline topic, i gave great suggestions and the players liked it.. People like me, and im not always a smart remarks dude, i give smart remarks when the person that im dealing with is annoying and not following the rules. And i never have raged about anything. Ive given suggestions from the point of view of the average player on the server and people completely agree, i can help this server reach its maximum potential... Please re-Consider
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Example's on how you would 'Make the server reach its maximum potential'
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Alright, so ive found some glitches and items that dont work, i can help iron out the bugs so game play for the average person can be as smooth as possible.
I have really good ideas which i will post here:

-Have some things we can buy for maple leafs because theres really no point to having cash otherwise, it gives us something to work for, ya know?

-Rebirth system, like having rewards for rebirthing every 100 rebirths maybe?

-Fixing the max stat items

-Harder bosses

-Monster spawner so we can summon the monsters we want, people will like it.

Those are just a few of the things that i have found that other servers have been successful with, and some things we need to iron out. I want gameplay for the average person to be as smooth and bugg-less as possible. I can find bugs, help fix them, I really think i would be perfect for this, i have been playing MSPS for years, and i know things that i want as an average player on a new server.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Tell me this; Do you play GMS?
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Yeah, i used to a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ashley

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Pooh im caught between Approoved or Denied D:, i'll just see wat u do online and decide of that and the app :3
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Hahah alright, really though, sometimes if somethings really bugging me i can get snippy, but i really can help and i think i would be perfect for your server.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:50 pm

JuicyFarts wrote:
Hahah alright, really though, sometimes if somethings really bugging me i can get snippy, but i really can help and i think i would be perfect for your server.

That Is not true GM devotion; I get annoyed from people smegaing me at 3AM when I need dear sleep.

Back to top Go down
Digital

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Hey there Juicyfarts Very Happy I believe you guys should make him a Gm because he is a very nice guy and sometimes he can be a Real pain the Butt. you know what i'm saying. lol! But to be honest I have played with JuicyFarts before and when please needed help and I could not figure it out JuicyFarts Would be there to help me out with the sitution. I am a Gm on another Server Called DemonStory and that is were i meet JuicyFarts And that is the server that i am a Gm on and he Helps me in events and all kinds of stuff. Very Happy ANd that is all i am going to say and i will sometime when i am not busy come and play this server because it sounds to be very fun. And maybe become a gm if i want to do a Gm app. Very Happy

Thank you,

Digital
Back to top Go down
Digital

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:04 pm

I meant to say "when people needed help"
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Digital wrote:
Hey there Juicyfarts Very Happy I believe you guys should make him a Gm because he is a very nice guy and sometimes he can be a Real pain the Butt. you know what i'm saying. lol! But to be honest I have played with JuicyFarts before and when please needed help and I could not figure it out JuicyFarts Would be there to help me out with the sitution. I am a Gm on another Server Called DemonStory and that is were i meet JuicyFarts And that is the server that i am a Gm on and he Helps me in events and all kinds of stuff. Very Happy ANd that is all i am going to say and i will sometime when i am not busy come and play this server because it sounds to be very fun. And maybe become a gm if i want to do a Gm app. Very Happy

Thank you,

Digital
He help's you to spite the fact he think's It'll get him GM there.
Back to top Go down
Digital

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Nah i am just looking around other servers and saw this one and saw that juicy was here so i decided to post a reply.
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Thanks Diji, and Intwined, i get annoyed when people are like, annoying.. like running around and picking fights. Honestly, i would stay up to help people on this server i really do like this server and i honestly would go to great lengths just to help people out, thats why i really want to be a GM, so i can help with events, and bugs in the server. I really think i could make a good GM, and hey, If you do make me GM and im not up to your standards you can just demote me.. its not that hard and i really wont do anything to screw up the honor of being a GM

-Why is this such a battle Intwined? Why are you trying to find excuses to make me not a gm? Cant you just see what im trying to offer this server? im telling you, i really can help...
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:56 pm

It's no battle. You lack quality of GM-Recognized Standards; And I am simply pointing them out to you. So you can better yourself.
Back to top Go down
Digital

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:59 pm

What are you talking about "lack quality of GM-Recognized Standards?
Back to top Go down
Digital

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Explain to me What you are trying to say here?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:00 pm

This Isnt your application; So I dont need to answer you.
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Intwined, can you explain to ME what your trying to say? because i have shown many people that im capable of being a GM, i do help people, I do find and report bugs i dont know what im lacking... Because many GMs ive met dont do anything.. They just screw around, im more serious than that, i will help people and ill do my job. I dont know why your trying to point out all of the negatives when theres so many other positive things.. nobody is perfect, even in online games.. all of us have negatives..
Back to top Go down
Digital

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Thats so true JuicyFarts
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Well; Your like a child. Who wants a GM Named 'JuicyFarts' -_-
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ashley

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Why are we rating people because of their names o-o
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:21 pm

I tend to not respect people who are Immature; That name provoke's you to being Immature.
Ask for a Name-Change; Show me what you can do; And we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JuicyFarts GM Application**   JuicyFarts GM Application** Empty

Back to top Go down

JuicyFarts GM Application**
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next