ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

My Gm Application :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess<3

My Gm Application :D  Empty
PostSubject: My Gm Application :D    My Gm Application :D  EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:21 am

[b] 1. How Active are you in ScarfaceMs in Order to Become a Gm?
Well i Love to help Noobs and im Friendly
2. What Experiences have you had in the past that May Helo you as a gm?
When ScarFacems Was Open Before i useed to be on everyDay and Help people Rebirth and Answer there Questions Very Happy
3.What Have you done / Will do for ScarfaceMs ?
ill Ban Hackers ill Make events ill Help people ill make everyone Have funn Very Happy
4. Do you vote n a daily basis and do you try a recruit players for a Bigger Community?
Well i Vote every 12 Hours So Yeahh i try a recruit players for a bigger commuinty Very Happy
5.What will you do to make ScarFaceMs a Better Place?
ill Vote every 12 Hours like i always do lol And ill Ban HACKERS ill make event just like i said Hehehehe Hope you accept me xP And im Jessica you can Call me Jess and MY ign IS [ Frozen ] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

My Gm Application :D  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application :D    My Gm Application :D  EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:23 am

You skipped a whole section re-do it

[GM]Pulse
Back to top Go down

My Gm Application :D
Page 1 of 1