ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

XiiaoYuki's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XiiaoYuki

XiiaoYuki's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: XiiaoYuki's Gm Application   XiiaoYuki's Gm Application EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:06 am

Name:Joshua
IGN:XiiaoYuki
Experience:I have been a Gm on 10 other v55 and v62 server
Play hours:usually 11am to 10pm /-8GMT 7 to 9 hours
Reasons why you should be GM:I want to contribute to the server because when i had problems the GM and some of the players help me so i want to be like them, helping the new comers if they need help
What have you done for ScarfaceMS:I have helped a few players like when they ask me were do i get nx or i need help with money and i smega whoever needs help come to channel 1 fm1 and answerd the questions people ask me

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
I can usually play on Fridays,Saturdays And Sunday ,i cant play for the whole week because of school

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?I know alot of the GM commands as i learn them from the v55 and v62 GM handsbooks i have been a Gm on 4 v55 server and 6 v62 server

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
I will host events teach newcomer on the rules & Regulations i wont have any favourites i wont give aways items or custom items unless Tony allows me

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
I vote on a regular basis like 3 times when ever i can play and i recomanded Scarface to half my class and my class has 34 pupils but 4 of them said its to laggy buy the rest is still playing Scarface

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place:I will of course vote,and refer my classmate's toSacraface i might make videos of the life in Scarface and post them on Youtube etc

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

XiiaoYuki's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1