ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Kenny's GM application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kennypatriots

Kenny's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Name:
Kenny Martinez

IGN:
Kenny
Experience:
i have been playing Maple Story since the beta came out in 2005 so i am pretty good with items and maps. I also have been a GM in MapleJuice but the server got shut down by Nexon. i have played many PS like Maplejuice, Rydahms, villianMS, Zakurams and Citrixms. i have created a PS with my friend but was not succesfull only 10 people played.

Play hours:5-8

Reasons why you should be GM: The reason i would like to be a GM in this great server is that i have been Helping new comers in the game with commands and the FM bosses. i feel like i could be a help to this community. I am also very good with commands and item codes and i have been trying to memorize many of them.

What have you done for ScarfaceMS: I have been helping new comers and i tell you guys if something is glitched or its not working properly. i am trying to make my friends join this server because i feel like this is one of the best server i have been on because its not to over populated

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM? i am very active i play early in the morning i live in Massachusetts so there is no school right now so i have nothing to worry about i can play the whole morning till 2 than i can come back on at 8 and play till 10.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
i have been a GM in Maplejuice and an Intern in Citrixms i was going to be a GM on Citrixms but the server got shut down. and i have a GM handbook so i would study that.

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS? i Have been helping new comers and telling them to stay because this server is very fun and telling GM's when i can about the Glitches the server may have. and on what i will do for the server, i would do everthing in my power to help the server reach its hight's if there is a problem and there's some money involved i will try to send some money in. if theres some questions i will try to answer the best i can. i also have a laptop so if i am away for something i can always play no matter where i am.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community? i try to vote everyday and i will continue to do that even if my application gets denied. i will definitely try to make my friends join this community and everyone of my friends that play, i also have tried to make my GF join lol.

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
i will Ban anyone thats being racist, that is not nice to the community. i will jail or ban anyone that deserves it. and i will suggest when asked to on what i think there should be in the server.

Last edited by Kennypatriots on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm

ScreenShots.
Nao.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
Kennypatriots

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 am

[img]Kenny's GM application 15346_15[/img]

i cant make it any bigger idk how but click it
Back to top Go down
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:15 am

Why would you even APPLY when you talked so much sht about the server saying it sucks nty

DENIED Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kennypatriots

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:37 am

Lmmaoo MuuKuu it was better than urs and dont act like ur a kickass GM plzz
Back to top Go down
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:50 am

One thing that i noticed is that you always say something like. " your a horrible GM " " think your all that because your GM ". Your such a child sometimes you need to learn to grow up i never ever ever said i was a " Kickass GM ". And nice job being soo cocky we will see how fast yours get DENIED. Im honestly done responding to your ignorance. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Kennypatriots

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:23 pm

Dude i thought GMS arent suppose to talk back i remember when i first met u u were cool now that ur a GM oh shit shit u talk different my ass no matter what u r ill talk to u like how i want to talk to u niggga so STFU YEA BITCH WUT
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:04 pm

lmao. Who the fuck are you. Get the fuck away from the server please.
We DONT need trolls, and WE DEFINATELY dont need DESPERATE PLAYERS that want to be GM.
If your SO desperate Donate $50 to tony, although you will get demoted for being a fagg anyway.

I was going to approve until you started trolling, and now I AM GETTING ABUSED FOR IT.
Now suck it up, and play as a player, go go somewhere else, because if not, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.
Back to top Go down
Camus
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:28 pm

Chill guys..
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Lol, he dissed the server like mad.. you have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Camus
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:31 pm

If he did.. why is this thread open ?
DENIED for me then.. :\ Sowy..
Back to top Go down
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:07 pm

The guy was out of control too bad for him

[GM]Pulse
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Camus wrote:

I have no idea man..
Back to top Go down
Camus
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:38 am

thebloodz wrote:
Camus wrote:

I have no idea man..

Im a girrrrrrllll ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:40 am

sowwi Smile
Back to top Go down
Camus
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:56 am

Whys ur name green? o.o
u GM?
Back to top Go down
Kennypatriots

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:20 pm

what makes u think im desperate to b a GM? lol TheBloodz i nerver talked shit about u and if someone says something to me well i obiosly have to say something back im just not gonna stay there and not do anything
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:18 pm

its called the fkn chatbox.
Now GTFO the server pl0x.

Quote :
Whys ur name green? o.o
u GM?

I'm a forum mod.. But it sux cause
1) I'm not GM, even tho im already half dev..

2) I cant delete posts and such Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenny's GM application   Kenny's GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenny's GM application
Page 1 of 1