ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Zubizubiya's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zubizubiya

Zubizubiya's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Zubizubiya's GM Application   Zubizubiya's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Name:Hayden Lundy
IGN:Zubizubiya
Experience: I have been playing private servers since you could only play with hamachi
Play hours: 3 or more hours a day
Reasons why you should be GM:i am very active friendly and fair
What have you done for ScarfaceMS: I have recomended scarface ms to all my friends and told them to vote every day
Back to top Go down
Zubizubiya

Zubizubiya's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zubizubiya's GM Application   Zubizubiya's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:47 pm

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
i am very active as in the post above i play 3 or more hours a day and that might decrese due to school

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
i have not ever been a gm and i want to try out being a gm and if i dont do a good enough job i will quit and be a normal player or you can fire me cause i need more experance being a gm for other servers if this server is shut down

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
i have voted and will continue to vote and i will make sure that scarface ms is free of hackers and players not following the rules

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
yes i do(short cause i explained above preety much)

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
(lol) i will do my best to keep scarface ms a better place by being friendly to all players who respect the rules and help out players if they ask.
Back to top Go down

Zubizubiya's GM Application
Page 1 of 1