ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

WhiteIfrite's (GM)Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ltmw95

WhiteIfrite's (GM)Application Empty
PostSubject: WhiteIfrite's (GM)Application   WhiteIfrite's (GM)Application EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:32 am

Name:Louis

IGN:WhiteIfrite

Experience:Alot, I have been a GM in EnigmaMS, SoulMS(not so famous),HoboMS,GabeMS . I have also been a Administrator in DestinyMS, AngelBeatsMS(Have been vry long so u may not know), a forum moderator Crappie Story,and a Devi Team mode on BangBro Story that experience has also helped progress in GM hood to become a Awesome GM.

Play hours:Quiet Long, Usually 4~5 hours During Weekdays Since there is studying so this counts quiet long for me. At Weekends 6~8 Hours Unless my internet is slow like hell i will not be online.

Reasons why you should be GM:hmm... reasons why is should be a GM.....i should become a GM because i understand what a Game Master truly is, not just a someone who just Tell everyone what to do, but some one who acts such as a Voice for maplers. I also know and truly understand what it is like to be a noob in maplestory and what helpes and keeps players active and entertained in the server. I remeber playing my first maplestory private server and from there on out i started scouting for the best server i ever played, not only that but witht he best staff and best community, I know what that is its a Nice Community Respectful staff, Fun Server. and thats what do best. I also think that i can help out those who need help and teach those who need to be teached, not yelled at.

What have you done for ScarfaceMS:i currently am working on a few banners for the server. Also in my first hour of playing I helped a few people, i helped on person learn how to use @dispose when they couldnt talk to a npc i also helped one person learn how to use @fmnpc. Because of the Dedi server creating i really havent gotten a chance to meet all of the players but as soon as the server is up you'll be begging me cursing me out so i will get off the game Lol.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM? Im active for a while and alot of times I'd get on the server when no GM's are on and just alot of new players that alays ask can the speak to a GM, but i usually try my best to help them out.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?i have listed most of the servers i was a GM on above. but the experiences of being a GM helped me learn alot. Whenn i went from server to server being a GM i learned what certain qualities one server had that everyone loved that another server didnt have. I also got a chance to deal with many different kinds of people learning what they like over something else what makes them Interested and what ticks them off.These experiences area just a few I've tooken and these are Super Helpful ones that have given me patience to be able to teach, and not to command.Like i also learned the differnece between a Good GM(someone who cares about the maplers and treats them as equals not as if they were a god because they are a GM) and a Bad GM ( a jerk that does things and Uses " i can do it because im a GM" or "shutup or get banned" certain things like that and only folow the rules when they can use them for their own advantage.)

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS? Well, I can try my best to get some wz files to get some custom mounts for this server.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?Yes i vote on a daily basis, and i allso have recruited a few people I told my pro coder friend about the server he said he will come and help out and stuff but i also told um sonic70 and stkiller about the server and they shall play when they get a chance.

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place?: like i said i know a few things that keep people entertained into the server and what makes them want to keep playing the server. I also will that GM that will help out whoever that needs help and teach who ever needs to be taught. I will try m hardest to create custom npcs, and pq's and try to get custom mounts and etc. So i will DO everything that i can to make ScareFaceMS even better then it already is. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

WhiteIfrite's (GM)Application
Page 1 of 1