ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoobieGuy
NoobieGuy

Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM Empty
PostSubject: Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM   Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:14 pm

So i got to level 200, i rebirthed as a beginner killed some monsters to level 30 i noticed it said i had -30 ap so i though well ill just kill monsters to make it go away, thats just 6 levels so i did, i got to level 80 and now i have -149 ap thats 30 levels by the time i get to lvl 110 i wont have had any ap to add from my rebirth, can i get compensated for this? ill post a screenshot.
Back to top Go down
NoobieGuy
NoobieGuy

PostSubject: Re: Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM   Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM Negative OK so look at this if everything starts at 4 at level 1 its (94-4)+(1194-4)
That's 90+1190 = 1280 so at 1280 sp divided by 5 should be how many levels of sp i have if i rebirthed at 200 so 1280/5=256

To make this easy, thats saying up there ^^^ that i have 56 levels of sp at level 80 im missing 24 levels, 24*5=120 i should have +120sp not -149sp

So we could do this two ways, tony could edit my character to have +120sp or a gm can spawn alot of monsters to get me to lvl 200 again so ic an rebirth and get my sp reset, (That means im taking the losses of 120sp) so i suggest tony changing my sp but he has been busy as it seems. can anyone help me?
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM   Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:17 pm

Fixed log in now and check =]
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
NoobieGuy
NoobieGuy

PostSubject: Re: Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM   Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:20 am

Nice, but when i clicked auto assign it made it -309 PLUS it lowered my stats! look whats going on?Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM Negative2
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM   Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 am

Fixed just use @dex and @luk for now
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM   Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM Empty

Back to top Go down

Negative AP, I'm going to need help from Tony or a GM
Page 1 of 1