ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fozo0ol

I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY Empty
PostSubject: I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY   I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Hello Tony,

i am facing a big problem on your server and i hope u could help,
1st alot of my APs are disapearing, 2nd and the main problem is, when i maxed my stats on sunday and went to take the MSI (males buttom) 1st it said congratz then clicked next it said sorry your inventory is full drop somthing then try again, so i droped some staff and went to talk to him again he said sorry you dont have 32k in each,,
so i lost the MSI and all my APs,, and i hope you could help me or not,, replay me as soon as possible,,

Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY   I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Tony will SQL Your character name and Edit your AP Along with your stats.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
fozo0ol

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY   I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:57 pm

ummmmm.. thanx 4 ur reply Bro.
sorry, but what is SQL? btw, Are you a GM>?
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY   I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Yes I am currently trying to fix server and I will get back to you on this issue asap.
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
fozo0ol

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY   I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:27 pm

thaaanx alot Tony, and good luck on your work Wink you are doing a great job :p except the litle mistakes Very Happy
but guyz you still didnt tell me what do you mean by SQL o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY   I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY Empty

Back to top Go down

I NEED TONY'S HELP OR ATLEAST REPLY
Page 1 of 1