ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

@tony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

@tony Empty
PostSubject: @tony   @tony EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:06 pm

GJ on the president system. However I would like to talk to you about an edit of this sytem, and to develop this system even further.

At the moment, the president system allows anyone to push the president out of ther seat by spamming 200mill mesos.

To change this, I would like to increase, 200mill to 250mill, and for the president only to be changed per 2hrs +.
If possible, I am currently working on a voting system ingame, that works through these steps -

(I'm putting it much more simple for others to understand)

1) Teleport all users to current channel, and voting map.

2) 2 portals, each portal with 1 leader each (based off Capture the Flag PQ) Red Team, and Blue Team.

3) This map allows 10 minutes for the person to choose this team they will vote for.

4) After voting, the system counts the number of teleports toward each portal

5) The person with the most votes gets to become president.

The rules could be added by you tony, and since I am a very very noob coder, I would very much like it if KryptoDev could help or do it with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk

@tony
Page 1 of 1