ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Yumi's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumi

Yumi's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Yumi's GM Application   Yumi's GM Application EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:06 pm

Name:Rin

IGN:Yumi

Experience:1 Server as an intern .

Play hours:Afternoon to night on weekdays. Morning to night on weekends / holidays .

Reasons why you should be GM:I will be able to help all those players in needs and i will of course help the team out with ideas for newer stuffs & etc .

What have you done for ScarfaceMS:I helped some new players with where the All in One NPC is and i also told people where to get certain stuffs from .

To all those who apply for a GM spot you must consider a few things inorder to become a ScarfaceMS GM.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
I play up to 10 or even 12 hours per day or so .

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
I was an intern for about a month in a server . I may be young but i can try my best to do all that i can for the server .

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
I will help ScarfaceMS to have a better social community as I can help people to improve their relationships with each other . I will also help the players with technical issues ( Well , i dont really know much so i wouldnt be so sure about it . )

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
Yes . I vote everyday and i'll try my best to invite some of my friends to come to ScarfaceMS to play .

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
I will try to give ideas i have even if its random or weird to make ScarfaceMS a better place for everyone .

Thanks for reading .
Email : x3cutiemeow@hotmail.com ( PS : Its lame i know D: )

Have a nice day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XiiaoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's GM Application   Yumi's GM Application EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:38 am

nice 1 jie jie Yumi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's GM Application   Yumi's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:23 am

Back to top Go down
Spooky's

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's GM Application   Yumi's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Nice App
Yumi
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's GM Application   Yumi's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Yumi's GM Application
Page 1 of 1