ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Brandenx781's GM Application

Go down 
+4
Cnickisher
Th3KaNgSt3R
LokiLorester
Brandenx781
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandenx781
Brandenx781

Brandenx781's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Brandenx781's GM Application   Brandenx781's GM Application EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Name: Branden Seng
IGN: Brandenx781
Experience: I have no experience as a GM, but I watch every GM on private servers, and learn from them. How they play, and how they look out for others. The only experience I came near a GM, is making my own private server which was V.55, but never had anyone join. So no experience with actual players.

Play hours: About 6-7 Hours a day, depending on my life. Summer Reading, School in September, Internet issues.

Reasons why you should be GM: My goal to be a GM in ScarFace is to help out not only the players on this server but also the higher ranks such as GMs and Admins. It's a pain because some of the GMs are source coders and looking for ways to help the server. My goal is to help ease the job a little, helping out in anyway I can, such as hosting events when I can, helping players with their questions, giving advice on how to rebirth, and why they should stay. I should be a GM because I want to help the community. I want to help make people's experience in SFMS a good experience and not just quit the next day. SFMS is a good experience for me, and I think anyone should have this chance to experience it without having stress.

What have you done for ScarfaceMS: I help people around ScarFaceMS, I help answer questions, in-game and even on the forums. I also helped people rebirth, for people to get a little boost in their gameplay. No one likes starting out as a noob in a private server, so why not lend a hand.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
I am pretty much active all day. I play from about 3:00 P.M to like 10:00 P.M. EST -5 GMT. If not, maybe more. Sometimes I may have issues, due to school work, homework, and internet connection problems. I'm sorry if I can't get on but I'm sure, I will do anything to get on, and if I have a problem I will be sure to notify an Admin about this. I personally don't want to be demoted due to inactivity, but if I can't, I pretty much have no choice. High school this year is stressful with all the work since I'm attending all honors classes. I'm sorry if I can't make it on, but I promise you I will try to get on. That's my promise if I make GM.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
I had no experience whatsoever dealing as a GM in private servers. It's not like I just suddenly gain knowledge from no where. If someone would like to train me to be a GM, I would be more than happy to be a student of yours. I do have experience of making a private server but it's not even experience as being a GM. I'm not going to lie and say that I've been a GM in another server. That would be too desperate.

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
I will help people, helping people with their questions about the server, why they should stay on this server, how to download, and everything else. I want people to have a fun time enjoying this place. Not finding ways to try and download and get on. I would also help host events, to make this place a bit more fun. Jump Quests, True False, and anything else that people would want. I would also help vote for the server, but I'm doing that now so I can't say anything about that. The only time I will have to ignore someone is when I am doing something urgent, like running errands for my mom, or helping my parents do stuff. I will also report any glitches when being a GM.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
Yes, I will/am vote/voting on a daily basis for SFMS. I'm trying to get people in here, to try these private servers out, because about half of my friends were ex-maplestory players. The bigger the community, the Better.

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
I will help any player in ScarfaceMS with their questions about the server and questions about downloading the client. And I will also be on the lookout for hackers. If tehre is any hacker, I will ban them on the spot. Hackers make a private server look bad with the reputation they are leaving. Who hacks on a private server anyway? I think its fully stupid. I will also host events to help players get the more fun feeling. GMs hosting events make people know that there is a fun staff in the community and it will attract more players, because no one wants mean GMs. They want a fun staff so that people can interact with GMs and GMs can interact with other players. To be honest, I love interacting with people. If they ask a question, I will answer it, and if I don't know a question regarding something I don't know I will, and I mean I will contact other GMs that are not busy and get to the player right away. I am prepared to learn everything to be a GM.

I will take this job seriously. If you see me doing something wrong, feel free to warn/correct/demote me. I'm still learning, so I can't be perfect. I will take this job seriously but not in the sense of banning random players if I hate them or get mad at them. I think it is stupid. It would be my fault on my behalf, and I think every player is stressful sometimes when asking questions because they don't know what happens in the server. I'm serious but still a fun person to get to know. I want to interact with players on here, and help their stay in ScarfaceMS be a great private server experience for them. All I want, is to help ease the job for the admins and GMs, and help ease the gameplay for players. I want to help ease the job and yet be a great role model to other players and who knows? They might be a GM in this server or another server. Don't judge me on my ways, judge me on how I work as a player/GM if I get it.

I am determined to get this GM spot, but if I don't, I still tried. I will put my effort and time to learn to what a great Game Master is.

Last edited by Brandenx781 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LokiLorester
LokiLorester

PostSubject: Re: Brandenx781's GM Application   Brandenx781's GM Application EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:28 pm

I have a good feeling you would be a nice member of our team and i have somethings in common with your app.....

Opinion- Accepted~
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Brandenx781's GM Application   Brandenx781's GM Application EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Nice mate, hope we can both be GM's
Back to top Go down
Brandenx781
Brandenx781

PostSubject: Re: Brandenx781's GM Application   Brandenx781's GM Application EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Thanks for the support guys(:
Back to top Go down
Cnickisher
Cnickisher

PostSubject: Re: Brandenx781's GM Application   Brandenx781's GM Application EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Very well thought out App. Even though there is no previous experience I think he would make a great addition to the team! I personally will help him and train him in being a GM and show him the ropes.

-My opinion---- APPROVE----- -

GL Man!
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Brandenx781's GM Application   Brandenx781's GM Application EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:38 pm

Hope you get Gm spot man! We can both be GM's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Brandenx781's GM Application   Brandenx781's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:20 am

Kang; No Double Posting.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
generalzaned
generalzaned

PostSubject: Re: Brandenx781's GM Application   Brandenx781's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Looks nice, I personally think he would make a nice addition to our team. Even if I have to help train him I wont mind.

I personally say; Approved =]

Good Luck Brandenx781
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Brandenx781's GM Application   Brandenx781's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Yay i say approved
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Brandenx781's GM Application   Brandenx781's GM Application EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:11 am

Good Luck.

Q: Screenshots?

Smile Hope you get the job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandenx781's GM Application   Brandenx781's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Brandenx781's GM Application
Page 1 of 1