ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT

Go down 
+6
thebloodz
JuicyFarts
LokiLorester
Camus
Cnickisher
magetartking
10 posters
AuthorMessage
magetartking

Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT Empty
PostSubject: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Name: Adam

IGN: Adam

Experience: i have none but i know what to do. so i would be really good Smile

Play hours: right now im in summer so i will be on for like 5-12 hours

Reasons why you should be GM: i would really make the server fun

What have you done for ScarfaceMS:i made ppl laugh xD i love making ppl laugh and have a great time

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?

5-12 mabye 4-10 hours if i need to help my parents moving rocks( i got a new deck and im no lazy person who sits at this pc and play games all day LOL i help around O_O )
2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
i WILL ADVERTISE FOR THE SERVER AS MUCH AS I CAN

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
i will vote everyday and i will try my best to recruit players

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
i will host events fun ones mabye some random ones XD i can be really random some times O_O

THNX FOR READING....

P.S I LIKE CANDY Smile albino cheers rabbit pig tongue silent lol!

Back to top Go down
Cnickisher
Cnickisher

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:58 am

I say denied to this. One there is no experience, the reason why to accept you is not very good. And just the title is begging. I will let tony decide. But my vote is NO
Back to top Go down
Camus
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:06 am

Yah me too..
DENIED
Sowwy.. i sense like some childish kid who just wants to have power :\
Back to top Go down
magetartking

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 pm

are u kidding me im not some childish kid wtf and i dont want the fucking power WOWZ u got all of that from everything i said how sad.... i made a new gm app ugh i cant believe that some1 would actually say that
Back to top Go down
LokiLorester
LokiLorester

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:33 pm

sigh i agree with camus im 11 years and i dont want to be a GM for power i want to have a nice community where everyone gets along and have fun with others. So i would like to say u could remake an app if u want but its Tony's decision like Cnick said but i would put the vote for a maybe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:42 pm

My opinion, Not that anybody cares... NO.
Sorry, its just a bad application and I just feel like you need to prove yourself if you have no past experiance.
So, just posting what im thinking, DENIED. Shocked
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:34 am

Quote :
Experience :i have none but i know what to do. so i would be really good

are u kidding me im not some childish kid wtf and i dont want the fucking power WOWZ u got all of that from everything i said how sad.... i made a new gm app ugh i cant believe that some1 would actually say that

Ok.

a) Your a kid dude. 'Im not some childish kid wtf?'. You convinced me well.

b) Experience : None but i know what to do so i would be really good.
Lmao.. You have NO experience, and yet you say you know what to do..

c) I know what to do so i would be really good.
Lmao.. thats fkn sad dude. I know what to do? WHO DOESN'T. How would you be good when all you can do is state the obvious.

d) Its called spell check in microsoft word.

e) p.s I like Candy.
Once again you convinced me

f) I will make the server fun and I will advertise in random servers.

Not good. Advertising in another server will get THIS server branded noob.
Don't do things to others that you would not like to be done your self.
I will make the server fun? Lmao. I REALLY doubt it, if you were chosen as GM, I would run and hide in henesys.

Conclusion -
No. Try again Kid.

DENIED FROM ME
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Alright half you guys are GM's and from what i know , Chris said no one has the power to deny Apps but GMs so Adam none of these guys decisions count except for GM's so everyone who is not a GM dont reply on other peoples Apps saying denied because we never know you might get DENIED. Thank You VERYMUCH !

[GM]Pulse

Not trying to sound pushy im just following what chris says.
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Yeah i know, i was just saying my opinion.
Back to top Go down
magetartking

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:47 pm

thebloodz wrote:
Quote :
Experience :i have none but i know what to do. so i would be really good

Ok.

a) Your a kid dude. 'Im not some childish kid wtf?'. You convinced me well.

b) Experience : None but i know what to do so i would be really good.
Lmao.. You have NO experience, and yet you say you know what to do..

c) I know what to do so i would be really good.
Lmao.. thats fkn sad dude. I know what to do? WHO DOESN'T. How would you be good when all you can do is state the obvious.

d) Its called spell check in microsoft word.

e) p.s I like Candy.
Once again you convinced me

f) I will make the server fun and I will advertise in random servers.

Not good. Advertising in another server will get THIS server branded noob.
Don't do things to others that you would not like to be done your self.
I will make the server fun? Lmao. I REALLY doubt it, if you were chosen as GM, I would run and hide in henesys.

Conclusion -
No. Try again Kid.

DENIED FROM ME

would u shut the hell up and PPL STOP LOOKING AT THSI FUCKING APPLICATION I MADE A NEW 1 i never been a fucking gm so just stfu -_-
Back to top Go down
generalzaned
generalzaned

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Ban plox? Haha and delete this post please? He just came in chat and starting cursing us out and saying "F*** this server I dont just want power this is bulls*** blar blar blar" and left. So just delete this post, No reason cluttering forum.

Heres a screenshot of everything he said if anyone was MILDLY curious
Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT Proof1

Last edited by generalzaned on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brandenx781
Brandenx781

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:10 am

I don't like this guy. He came into the chatroom and basically cussed the server out. GTFO.

Grow up. You have NO REASON, to cuss this server out. You obviously have no respect. You say you don't act like a child, but you act like one. You said "I only act like a child when I'm not a GM. If I was a GM it will be different." WTF? ARE YOU SERIOUS? The people that look at your GM application grade you on how well you act like an adult. They can't trust you because why not just act like an adult all the time? You can't expect to be a GM and change that attitude in a matter of minutes. Everyone had a right to give you a denial. They even explained why your acting childish. I personally thought you would have a shot if you redid your application, but coming on the chatbox and cussing the server out and whining on the chatbox changed my mind.

Your not acting like a child? What's the deal of you telling people to go away from your APP? Read the rules next time. Rules are the number one priority of being a GM, and I can already figure out by your Application, that you had not read the rules. Respect the higher ranks. The GMs were trying to help you by telling your flaws in your application but your mind just went off and told people to just shut up and go away. Your not saying that is childish?

Also the chatbox. YOU CAME IN THE CHATBOX AND THEN JUST RANDOMLY STARTED WHINING ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION. YOUR NOT SAYING THAT'S CHILDISH? That is very childish. And go to grammar school. Thank you, have a nice day.

I can't deny or anything because I'm not a GM.

If you don't like this server, get the hell out.

Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT 25799511
Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT 82521042

Last edited by Brandenx781 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:16 am

Nice Branden you deserve to be GM.
Back to top Go down
magetartking

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:54 am

well good this server sucks join JANUSMS alot more better then this shitty server fuck u all
Back to top Go down
Brandenx781
Brandenx781

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:56 am

Bye.
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:30 am

[GM]Pulse wrote:
Alright half you guys are GM's and from what i know , Chris said no one has the power to deny Apps but GMs so Adam none of these guys decisions count except for GM's so everyone who is not a GM dont reply on other peoples Apps saying denied because we never know you might get DENIED. Thank You VERYMUCH !

[GM]Pulse

Not trying to sound pushy im just following what chris says.

Its the players who should choose GM's. Were basically getting rules so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT   Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam GM APPPLZ ACCEPT
Page 1 of 1