ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Adam's new gm app more better -.-

Go down 
+2
[GM]Pulse
magetartking
6 posters
AuthorMessage
magetartking

Adam's new gm app more better -.- Empty
PostSubject: Adam's new gm app more better -.-   Adam's new gm app more better -.- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Name:Adam

IGN: Adam

Experience: i dont have any THIS doesnt mean i want to be gm just to say "oooo im a gm OBEY ME" or some shit like that i would take the gm job VERY seriously

Play hours: i will be on 5-12 hours

Reasons why you should be GM: i take the gm JOB REALLY seriously i wouldnt just abuse it cuz i can i would just catch hackers kick jail or ban em. also i would make events that are actually fun lol O_o

What have you done for ScarfaceMS: made ppl laugh idk what i need to say...

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?

5-12 hours

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
ugh i havent been a gm IT DOESNT MEAN THAT SOME1 that hasent been a gm DOESNT mean they dont know what to do..........

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS? I WILL ADVERTISE....

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
I WILL VOTE everyday(sorry about caps just trying to make a point O_o)

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place
i will host events, advertise IDK what else to do stop asking Sad

thnx for reading

P.S I KNOW i was begging in the other one -_- what i ment by that was i never been a gm cuz the server would close right before i got the job or i keep getting denined from a good gm app or somthing..... so IF i get accepted(i prob wont which idc) i will hope to make the server more funner..........
Back to top Go down
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new gm app more better -.-   Adam's new gm app more better -.- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:34 pm

If you dont care why did you apply? You should have faith in your application.

[GM]Pulse
Back to top Go down
LokiLorester
LokiLorester

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new gm app more better -.-   Adam's new gm app more better -.- EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:38 pm

Pulse has a huge point because u have to take this GM spot seriously or u wont be picked for the job..You sound like a good person and we would love to have you in our team but put some more pride into it.
Back to top Go down
magetartking

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new gm app more better -.-   Adam's new gm app more better -.- EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:35 pm

LMAO i DO take the job seriously u i might have forgotten to put that but i would REALLY take the job VERY seriously and i wouldnt just be a show off or anything....
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new gm app more better -.-   Adam's new gm app more better -.- EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:41 pm

magetartking wrote:

Experience: i dont have any THIS doesnt mean i want to be gm just to say "oooo im a gm OBEY ME" or some shit like that i would take the gm job VERY seriously
Thats a denial; You'd take the Job TOO Seriously; And then ban people for Stupid things.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
magetartking

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new gm app more better -.-   Adam's new gm app more better -.- EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Legend wrote:
magetartking wrote:

Thats a denial; You'd take the Job TOO Seriously; And then ban people for Stupid things.

how would i take the job "TOO" seriously what i ment about that is i would'nt show off or abuse being a gm and i would'nt banned ppl for stupid things i would ban them for hacking where do ppl get this kind of stuff...
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new gm app more better -.-   Adam's new gm app more better -.- EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Sorry man it doesn't sound very good, I don't think you could be a GM. This is a Denial .
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new gm app more better -.-   Adam's new gm app more better -.- EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Not the best Gm app i seen sorry but ill haveto say

Denial
Back to top Go down
magetartking

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new gm app more better -.-   Adam's new gm app more better -.- EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:52 pm

well i would make a better but theres no specific questions for gm ap i would make a whole paragraph worth of somthing but it really doesnt matter im just trying my hardest to get gm job since i never been one because the server has too many or i get the job right when the server get shut down or something im just glad i could get other ppls oppion about my application
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new gm app more better -.-   Adam's new gm app more better -.- Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam's new gm app more better -.-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: GM Applications *Here*-
Jump to: