ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

gm application for me :P plz approve o-e

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JavinP

gm application for me :P plz approve o-e Empty
PostSubject: gm application for me :P plz approve o-e   gm application for me :P plz approve o-e EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Name:JavinP

IGN: JavinP

Experience:i use to work for other games like Maplestory,Finalstory,Roblox and use to be a game testers for online games

Play hours: allmost all day (on vacation but will be on at 6:00pm-10:00pm)

Reasons why you should be GM: so i can help you advertise and try to so called "make people want to join" and to help other in game people from getting scammed because I've have gone through the same problems as other people have so ill stop it from happening to others and make a safe interment for other people on ScarfaceMS
What have you done for ScarfaceMS: well i joined not to long ago and i cant log in so i really didn't do anything ^_^"
1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
i use to work for a game and use to fix scripts and bugs in the game

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
well i haven't been able to log on but i will do what ever it take to make a better community for all ScarfaceMS players and never let people give up hope on anything during game play.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
yes

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
i will help the community as in : help people from getting scammed,find/prove/and ban hacker with all the prof i can get, make events so people are finding new things to do each and everyday,and last but not least im going to help people with questions (in-game) so there never need to ask questions.

PS. i speak English and Cantonese

Last edited by JavinP on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: gm application for me :P plz approve o-e   gm application for me :P plz approve o-e EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:04 pm

You didn't do the whole app...
Back to top Go down
JavinP

PostSubject: Re: gm application for me :P plz approve o-e   gm application for me :P plz approve o-e EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Th3KaNgSt3R wrote:
You didn't do the whole app...
is that the full app now?
Back to top Go down
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: gm application for me :P plz approve o-e   gm application for me :P plz approve o-e EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Yes thats the full app. And what other games we are speaking maplestory. Name the servers

[GM]Pulse
Back to top Go down
JavinP

PostSubject: Re: gm application for me :P plz approve o-e   gm application for me :P plz approve o-e EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:38 pm

[GM]Pulse wrote:
Yes thats the full app. And what other games we are speaking maplestory. Name the servers

[GM]Pulse
done
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: gm application for me :P plz approve o-e   gm application for me :P plz approve o-e EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:56 pm

D-D-D-D-Denial.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
JavinP

PostSubject: Re: gm application for me :P plz approve o-e   gm application for me :P plz approve o-e EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Intwined wrote:
D-D-D-D-Denial.
Sad why? Question
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: gm application for me :P plz approve o-e   gm application for me :P plz approve o-e EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Insufficient Information.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gm application for me :P plz approve o-e   gm application for me :P plz approve o-e Empty

Back to top Go down

gm application for me :P plz approve o-e
Page 1 of 1