ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Leaf's GM Application.[edited since there was no reply]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leaf

Leaf's GM Application.[edited since there was no reply] Empty
PostSubject: Leaf's GM Application.[edited since there was no reply]   Leaf's GM Application.[edited since there was no reply] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:07 am

Name:Lucas

IGN:Leaf

Experience:RydahMS , FarmerStory , VillianMS , ZakuraMS player
R3bornMS and ShockMS ex-GM
Unexperienced coder in SleepyDayStory [my coding sucks] (closed because lack of funding)

Play hours:10 hours per day average (GMT +Eight) means its midnight in america if its daytime in Singapore.
(I'm an americian but I migrated to Singapore 5 years ago)

Reasons why you should be GM:
I have past experiences in GM and a failing coder.

What have you done for ScarfaceMS:Voted for ScarfaceMS

To all those who apply for a GM spot you must consider a few things inorder to become a ScarfaceMS GM.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
Ans : 10 hours per day (GMT +Eight)

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
Ans : I have past experiences in R3bornMS and ShockMS as a GM.Unexperienced and failed coder in SleepyDayStory (closed)

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
Ans : I will donate for ScarfaceMS after I got my credit card,but I am not sure if this server is donatable.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
Ans : Not everytime because I am quite forgetful and will forget.Yes , I asked some of my friends to join me in ScarfaceMS

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
Ans : I will try to remember and vote everyday so that ScarfaceMS can become a better server and try to ask some of my friends and join me.I will also ban those people who are rude to GM (but I'll give warnings first) , hacking (no mercy immediately being banned).If you need a midnight GM for those from america or from other countries like europe or u.s.a , I can be one to prevent midnight hackers or Asia hackers from hacking the server [e.g stealing a GM's account]

Hope you can reply me back!! ^^

Last edited by Leaf on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I did not note down some other information i got.)
Back to top Go down

Leaf's GM Application.[edited since there was no reply]
Page 1 of 1