ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Some suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
v07331544

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:42 am

hey i got some stuff i think you should add.

Stockmarket- I got this from PokemonMS and think it would be fun to have it. only you should make the share less expensive then PokemonMS

Auto converter for mesos to leafs. At our rates we get 2bil extremely fast and its a pain to exchange them every minute. If there was an item or something that auto coverted mesos to leafs when we got 2bil that would be awesome

Also, add a reward for voting. It makes a lot more people vote

I had more but i forgot. Ill add them later.

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:05 am

Maple Golden leafs from @fmnpc convert 1bill to 1 maple golden leaf
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
v07331544

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:15 pm

ya but you could make it convert 2bil to 2 leaves or make it so it converts soon as you hit 1bil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions   Some suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions
Page 1 of 1