ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

List of Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandenx781
Brandenx781

List of Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: List of Suggestions   List of Suggestions EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:57 pm

1. Website not Forum?
Well, why not a website? I know some site offer free hosting, and forum isn't that much formal. We have some GFX people that can create the banners for the front page, and there could be a link to the forums? That way it will attract more people to the server, instead of going through the forums. There should be what the Server has to offer, the Specs, The Download, and the link to the forum. Humm?

2. Guild Recruitment Forum?
There should be a sub forum for guild recruitment. I know there are not much people on this ever, and I know there are a little guilds but GPQ does work, and you can have some recruitment so you can get people for GPQ, because it takes 6 people to it. Or something o.o. This would be a good place to advertise your guild in the forum and in the game, in case if anyone rummages through the forum and wants a guild.

3. Gender Change?
Need I say more?

4. Exchanging Leaves for Prizes?
Well, once you get the new dedi maybe you can add a prize system? Like basically you get the amout of leaves and exchange for prize. (Ex: 20 Leaves for (Insert Item here) ) and it should be a hard to get item, not something you buy from @fmnpc.

5. Custom PQ?
When you get a new dedi, maybe add a really challenging PQ since people with a lot of rebirths can easily pass through other kinds of pq. I like a challenge not a breeze.

6.Auto buy Leaves?
Can there be an auto buy leave system? Instead of talking to Tony(NPC) to get leaves. Like for instance @buyleaf when you get 1 bill mesos/2bill

7. Custom Max stat Items?
Instead of the boxers and shirt, I think people should be able to scroll around through a bunch of lists for items and pick which they want, like NX max stat item, or a regular. For say a maxed stat sword.

The ones suggested for in game enhancemant can be done when you get another dedi?
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: List of Suggestions   List of Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:41 am

Nice suggestions, I like the Auto buy leaves one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2Cool4You
2Cool4You

PostSubject: Re: List of Suggestions   List of Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:30 am

1 is currently in progress, there used to be a website but I don't know where it went.

2 can be put off till longer. Right now, we need people to come to the game and stay.

Not sure if 3's implemented, but I for one won't be looking at a sex change.

There should be an idea developing around 4 already, I'm sure there's a prize system waiting to be implemented. Maybe MSIs? That I'm not so sure.

You have to ask the coders about 5.

I agree and I feel that 6 should be implemented if it isn't already. Its really useful.

I agree that there should be more variety of MSIs, as well as a change of MSI items. Shirt and boxers aren't really that nice. Maybe implement MSIs for other equipment like earring, shoes, hat etc, but for top and bottom, maybe just leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: List of Suggestions   List of Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Nice I like the prize system the most. Very nice ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Suggestions   List of Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

List of Suggestions
Page 1 of 1