ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Important. Please Read.

Go down 
+5
Legend
thebloodz
LokiLorester
generalzaned
Cnickisher
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cnickisher
Cnickisher

Important. Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:41 am

Okay so a lot of you know me as Cody, or GatoradeIce, SFMS Source Coder, and GM. Lately I've been going through a lot of stress. My girlfriend is 3 months pregnant with my daughter. Its been really stressful lately with all that's going on. I work basically 6 days a week 9 hours a day. Its stressful. Being a Source Coder is also very stressful. I love this server and no I am not quitting. This is just me saying I do not know how much coding I am going to be able to do with all that's going on. I would just like to say I would love to keep my job as an active GM. I get paid in 2 days and I will most likely be donating around 20 dollars. Because I love this server and everyone on it. So I would just like to ask Tony and or Chris if you read this that even though I may not be able to code as much as I wish, will I still be able to keep my job as a GM. Thank you for reading this. Other people may comment as well.

Sincerely,
Cody
Back to top Go down
generalzaned
generalzaned

PostSubject: Re: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:51 am

I hope you don't get demoted man, Because this was all... unexpected? Plus I think everyone will realize that you might not be able to be on as much but you'll still be cody the coder Smile GL with everything my Twinnie :p
Back to top Go down
Cnickisher
Cnickisher

PostSubject: Re: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:52 am

Twinnie <3 Ily haha no homo. We work like one amazing team bro.
Back to top Go down
generalzaned
generalzaned

PostSubject: Re: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:53 am

No Kidding man :p, ILY 2... No homo because srry but I <3 Jen more :p
Back to top Go down
LokiLorester
LokiLorester

PostSubject: Re: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:53 am

well cody i hopes you can come on more cause ur a part of our group! A Buddy Group! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cnickisher
Cnickisher

PostSubject: Re: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:55 am

Ill still be as active as I am now. I just wont be able to take the stress of coding. Because coding gets very stressful. With all the errors and trying to fix them. I mean I told Tony ill still code some stuff and help out the best I can. I mean ill still be the active old hyper manically nice but bitchy Cody Razz
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:45 am

Good Luck man..
Hope the stress eases.
Jesus~

Last edited by thebloodz on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:18 am

No; You will not be demoted.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Cnickisher
Cnickisher

PostSubject: Re: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Thanks Chris it means a lot to me right now!
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:07 pm

I'm glad you're staying you're a really cool guy Very Happy. And Congrats on the baby Razz
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:43 am

Lmao, your cool so you wont get demoted..
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
Brandenx781
Brandenx781

PostSubject: Re: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:56 am

Goodluck man, hope your baby comes out fine and healthy(:
Back to top Go down
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Hope for the best with you new child Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JuicyFarts

PostSubject: Re: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:00 am

I love you Cody, in a non homo way, more like a brother, and im happy your not getting demoted, and I hope your baby is all that you could dream for. Good luck with being a father, you probably will make a great dad.

~Nick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important. Please Read.   Important. Please Read. Empty

Back to top Go down

Important. Please Read.
Page 1 of 1