ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Important Message from Cows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marioxx10
marioxx10

Important Message from Cows Empty
PostSubject: Important Message from Cows   Important Message from Cows EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:52 am

Hello people im am announcing that i am qutting. My friend has bought me a WoW subscription for 38days, i loved being on this server and all the people on it. It saddens me that i am ditching this server for WoW. I shall get back on when my time ends, so dont take me off your buddy list. I might check in on the updates every once in awile. But further then that i am quitting, Good-Bye all my felloow friends, and to Tony i just wanna say Great Job with this server and keep doing that. ;D
From, Cows (Paul)

Nice meeting all my friends. Pinkyy, Noob, Zaned (gratz on gm), ALOT of other people but sorry im a lil no brained atm. Bye~ xD and dont forget

THE COW GOES MOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
generalzaned
generalzaned

PostSubject: Re: Important Message from Cows   Important Message from Cows EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:16 am

Sorry to see you go man, Thank for the gratz, Bye! Sad
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Important Message from Cows   Important Message from Cows EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:44 am

for W0W?
MY GOD FAGG Sad
DUN LEAV
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Message from Cows   Important Message from Cows Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Message from Cows
Page 1 of 1