ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.

Go down 
+6
steamcef
Scarface
2Cool4You
[GM]Pulse
Legend
thebloodz
10 posters

Oracle/Legend
Should be demoted
Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. I_vote_lcap25%Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
He is a pro GM.
Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. I_vote_lcap75%Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. Empty
PostSubject: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:43 am

Simply Tony, i'm sick and tired of his bullshit.
To the regular players of this server, PLEASE DO NOT SUCK UP, I will make a vote, and tell me what YOU think personally. Remember this -
Quote :
No players, No server.

These are some of the quotes by intwined abusing his GM powers and abusing me -

Intwined wrote:
DW; He's just lieing to make you not get the job. Probebly something because of your name. It's a jealously thing.
This is because I thought this guy was lying, in GM app, cause the server he named that he was GM on was my FRIENDS. It turns out it was a different server. I've said such, it was a simple misunderstanding yet he says this.

This happened when I told a guy in GM app this -
thebloodz wrote:
GoodLuck on that. Btw, use spell check on MS word please.
1 more thing - have you been a gm before hand?
Thats what I said ^ The reply?

Intwined wrote:
I'm tired of you "TheBloodz"; Thinking your the shit.
GOOD-LUCK on YOUR Application.

Quote :
I did read it; And It's perfectly fine.
You act like YOU have GM Standards. You dont even have the Basic Standards for Living.
Gtfo.

Kthnxbai.

Another? He BANNED ME FOR CALLING HIM A RETARD 3 TIMES.
He also banned me and unbanned me continuosly in chatbox, abusing his power saying that he had made the chatbox, and even tony cannot do anything about it.

He also accused me of being a FAKE DEV, I DID NOT LEECH, AND IF I LEECHED I ALWAYS TOLD YOU THAT I LEECHED OFF THIS REPACK/PERSON, as well as continuosly reminding me of his 'status in this server'.
It is always his rules, and before you even said so, he had already given away 10k ~ 15 K MSIS TO RANDOM PEOPLE IN THE SERVER FOR EVENTS. The results? Now people can hit higher than people with 300 rebirths due to the MSI system not working.
The economy's stuffed. When I said no, YOU ARE PROHIBITED TO GIVE MSI'S TO PEOPLE IN EVENTS HE HAD CLAIMED IT WAS HIS RULES, NOT TONIES. NOW, YOU PROBS HAD A WORD WITH HIM, AND HE CLAIMED THAT you are BACKING him UP on the new rule that all GM's are not allowed to give people MSI's even if [GM]Mina is higher rank then him.

He continuously thinks I think my self as the 'bomb', yet he abuses his powers, and all I do is try and increase the standards. 80% Of the friends and people in the server think that Mina is a great GM unlike Oracle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 am

If Mina's such a good GM; Tell me why he was demoted.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:39 am

Ever since I changed the chatbox from that old one to Our XAT one; I got us over 10+ Players In less than 24 hours. And As I type this. I'm helping Zaned In-game to donate 35$.

I'm making Tony money for the server and Increasing the population.
Just because I have a hate-rage thing going against you doesnt mean I abuse mate.

Back to top Go down
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:00 pm

I just think you guys need to end your battle.

1. Oracle is a GREAT GM and i think he should not be demoted he keeps the server in line. Hes not to mean hes not too nice but that's just what we need a GM who shows no remorse to nonsense

2.Bloodz is also very helpful he codes for us and he does a GREAT JOB doing it im very impressed with his skills for it he doesn't have a shitty attitude hes a good guy. I don't know why you guys argue. I think you guys should make up drop the past.

[GM]Pulse
Back to top Go down
2Cool4You
2Cool4You

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:06 pm

So am I supposed to ask for you to be demoted because you slammed my GM App? I do know that I am not lying. Coincidently, the owner is also on MY friends, and he's definitely not called Kevin.

You two may have a feud with each other. Everywhere you go there's always politics. Live with him. I'm voting for he is a pro GM. I'm not so sure about that, but I do know he's a nice sort of guy and I don't think he should be demoted. He's just playing around. He made me everything in the chatbox as well, but at the end of the day, he put me back to where I should be. If you can't take a joke, then you obviously won't go really far in life.

Also, are you the recruitment officer? Or are you the Admin in-charge of recruiting GMs? I don't think so. I don't see why you should be questioning other people and asking for SSes and what not. Sure, you can say "SSes will solidify your claim of being a past GM", but for god's sake, you don't go like "Screenshots, nao" like you just did here. https://sfms.forumotion.com/gm-applications-here-f7/kenny-s-gm-application-t220.htm

And please, I was there when he called you a leecher. He was like leecher lol. He wasn't even serious. So please stop trying to make a mountain out of an mouldhill. I won't know what he did beforehand, since I wasn't here then, but I do know that the impression he gave me was a good one.
Back to top Go down
Scarface

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Wtf? Dude. Legend Is the proest gm here. stfu and gtfo seriously
Back to top Go down
steamcef
steamcef

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Dont even try this. He Is my favorite GM
Back to top Go down
Disturbed
Disturbed

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:45 pm

the bloodz you fail harder than little african children.
why dont you go commit suicide

-WeeWee
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Wow Guys; Thanks for the Support ^^
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Oh yeah; Another thing. Calling me a Retard 3 Times? No. It was ALOT More than that.
Also; Im on AIM with Tony 24/7. I tell him who I ban before I do it.
So; If he had a problem with it. He would've already talked to me about it.

This thread Is useless.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:06 pm

thebloodz wrote:
Simply Tony, i'm sick and tired of his bullshit.
To the regular players of this server, PLEASE DO NOT SUCK UP, I will make a vote, and tell me what YOU think personally.

So; What your saying Is. Just because I hate you. Means I abuse?
Lol; Thats not how It works.
Your ethic of logic Is Invalid. Almost more Invalid as the Serial Number of this computer.
Back to top Go down
LokiLorester
LokiLorester

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:10 pm

for my opinion Thebloodz has proof building up but Oracle(that now is legend) has done alot for our community and thebloodz too.
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Legend always helps me and hes on like all the time. Legend your pro.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:27 pm

I see there is much more Love then Hate only if we all can just get along would make everything much easier.
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Thank you tony that's what i said in my first post on this subject
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Scarface and SteamFace Please post your IGN's. Lets just hope this IP TRACKER isn't right.

2Cool4You wrote:
So am I supposed to ask for you to be demoted because you slammed my GM App? I do know that I am not lying. Coincidently, the owner is also on MY friends, and he's definitely not called Kevin.

Also, are you the recruitment officer? Or are you the Admin in-charge of recruiting GMs? I don't think so. I don't see why you should be questioning other people and asking for SSes and what not. Sure, you can say "SSes will solidify your claim of being a past GM", but for god's sake, you don't go like "Screenshots, nao" like you just did here. https://sfms.forumotion.com/gm-applications-here-f7/kenny-s-gm-application-t220.htm

And please, I was there when he called you a leecher. He was like leecher lol. He wasn't even serious. So please stop trying to make a mountain out of an mouldhill. I won't know what he did beforehand, since I wasn't here then, but I do know that the impression he gave me was a good one.
You two may have a feud with each other. Everywhere you go there's always politics. Live with him. I'm voting for he is a pro GM. I'm not so sure about that, but I do know he's a nice sort of guy and I don't think he should be demoted. He's just playing around. He made me everything in the chatbox as well, but at the end of the day, he put me back to where I should be. If you can't take a joke, then you obviously won't go really far in life.

Lmao, this is a post about ORACLE and ME not your GM app.
No, IM NOT A RECRUITER, its just common manners to POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, and its always good to get that extra 'approved' thing by another player, or is it not?
'You cant take a joke and I cant go far in Life?' Lmfao. Is banning me for calling him a retard 3 times a JOKE? That shows something mate. If you dont know, please shut up.
Kenny? Do you know who he is? Is a troll who bags out the server you IDIOT. He claimed to be GM, so what is the HUGE problem in asking for a SS?

Oh, and more -
Calling a CODER A LEECHER is basically taking the life and soul of a coder, and its not fkn funny. If someone actually was there I will be banned in all private server dev forums in a few weeks. Its like calling a player a 'hacker' and a 'scammer' at the same time when you arent, and getting banned for it which is what happened.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Why be just a hate-crimeist.
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:41 am

lol. cause his a dickhead.
Have you heard kenny dis about the serveR?
Back to top Go down
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Yeah i know right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.   Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision. Empty

Back to top Go down

Demotion of Oracle/Legend - Tony, I would like you to make a decision.
Page 1 of 1