ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

issues with downloading

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dougydude375

issues with downloading Empty
PostSubject: issues with downloading   issues with downloading EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Everytime I try to download the file, it comes up with a message saying that the game clieant is not a valid win32 application. Any ideas on what this is?? please help. I really want to play.
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: issues with downloading   issues with downloading EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:47 pm

UMMM want me to upload another link for you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
glowing
glowing

PostSubject: Re: issues with downloading   issues with downloading EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:19 am

dougydude375 wrote:
Every time I try to download the file, it comes up with a message saying that the game clieant is not a valid win32 application. Any ideas on what this is?? please help. I really want to play.

First of all Vista or windows XP? that should help alot if we know what your oprateing on.

and you get this message when your downloading? might be some update thing you need to get first for you computer. aside from that I think you should wait until someone who knows what their saying posts here.
Back to top Go down
dougydude375

PostSubject: Re: issues with downloading   issues with downloading EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 am

I'm running on an xp, i start downloading and it fills the bar and then a section of the green pieces that fill up the bar start running across the bar and it comes up with a message saying that it's not a valid win32 application. When I tried to save it, it loaded up but everytime i opened it, it said the same thing.
Back to top Go down
glowing
glowing

PostSubject: Re: issues with downloading   issues with downloading EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:32 am

Did you try all of the download links? if not that one you only downloaded my be corrupted. I can't think of anything else to help you, but I wish you luck my friend.
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: issues with downloading   issues with downloading EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:56 am

i can run on XP and Vista, so thats no problem
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
glowing
glowing

PostSubject: Re: issues with downloading   issues with downloading EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:53 pm

I know but sometimes you need to run it as administrator on vista, It just helps to know lol
Back to top Go down
dougydude375

PostSubject: Re: issues with downloading   issues with downloading EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:37 pm

I think the problem is is that i don't have v62, so i'm downloading it right now
Back to top Go down
dougydude375

PostSubject: Re: issues with downloading   issues with downloading EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:45 pm

Nevermind, it did the same exact thing when i finished downloading v62!!!! I'm so frustrated!!!
Back to top Go down

issues with downloading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: Extras :: Tech Support-
Jump to: