ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

idk?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wilkerson

idk? Empty
PostSubject: idk?   idk? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:38 am

Uhm idk but I followed the tut for installation perfect. It does one of the things mentioned it loads up and instantly goes black and closes. I tried doing what it said and running the setup. I could see it on the first time around and pressed alt+H it closed and said it was setting the configuration to 85hz. I was like ok cool. So I attempt to run it again and it still does the same thing. I tried renaming the scarfacems.exe to maplestory.exe and still had no effect upon the error. Any ideas what could be wrong.
I also have regular maplestoryv[w/e its on now] installed might this cause some problems with the whole thing? Not really sure. I dont think it would cause they are in completely different folders. It shouldn't have an effect should it? I'd like to join this server but it seems like it's not going to work.
I also know my computer can run maplestory with great ease so it's not that..
hmm..not sure what else could cause the problem. Shouldn't be a corrupt folder b/c everything works properly the files all seem fine. Unless one of the links in the download section have been corrupted then I have no idea. Any clues
sorry for the long post just trying to make this problem easy to solve. =\
Back to top Go down
glowing
glowing

idk? Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk?   idk? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 am

I have had A ssimilar problem.. but I think I can offer some advice for yours, well mayby not advice lol but I guess you can try runing that screen setup again and again, setting it to diffrent settings.

Or what might be the problemis the server is down. check to see if it's up or not here when you want to log on.

http://69.65.41.19:8080/?cype=main
Back to top Go down
Wilkerson

idk? Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk?   idk? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:02 pm

ah aight I'll start checking that
Back to top Go down
Wilkerson

idk? Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk?   idk? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Okay I have another problem. It loads up now and starts to work then says I dc from the login server any ideas on that one?
Back to top Go down
silentdeath

idk? Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk?   idk? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:22 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

idk? Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk?   idk? Empty

Back to top Go down

idk?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum