ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Black screen of death

Go down 
+2
Tony
glowing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
glowing
glowing

Black screen of death Empty
PostSubject: Black screen of death   Black screen of death EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:10 pm

so, I'm not sure If I'm aloud to post here yet, but I'm going to try. anyway I posted this over at the old forums. and nobody answered me, not even with a "wish I could help" . no the problem is becoming very frustrating. I spent 3 whole days trying to get this private server to work, and not once did I really get any assistance from anyone, I've been able to help others like myself who were confused and didn't know what to do. but so far I have not gotten any help from the GM's or member of this community.

Anyway enough ranting. here is what I posted on the other forums. forgive me for copying and pasting.

"I downloaded everything, the client the extra custom skills and that character wl. file thing. and I log in to mu account,and after clicking my character (which by the way so far I have not even been able to get past level 1 D: ) the screen gose black, the music stops and I either have to do one of two things. hope I can open task manager and close SMS. or reboot my whole computer. I don't get any error messages but I did find out that if I leave it running for like 5 hours it says I got disconnected from the server. so can anyone help me out?"

so there we are. anyone else experimenting the same problem? or have you found a solution? I'd appreciate it if someone would at least let me know anything. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

pale pale pale pale
No No No No No No

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Black screen of death   Black screen of death EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Umm it could be your maplestory v62 folder is corrupt or you might of not installed the server correctly.

Last edited by Tony on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
glowing
glowing

PostSubject: Re: Black screen of death   Black screen of death EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:22 pm

I really don't want to have to redownloading the game again but if that works I'll try it. if it doesn't I'd like to know what to do then, I've never had this much trouble downloading a private server before. anyway thanks for at the very least giving me hope, I was starting to think everyone was ignoring me or something.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Black screen of death   Black screen of death EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:08 am

No lol i try my best to help out as much as i can im usually very buesy =]

Also other GM's are working very hard in game so don't get upset if they don't get to everyone individually they really are try hard.
Back to top Go down
Afgdude

PostSubject: Re: Black screen of death   Black screen of death EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:43 pm

the same thing that happened to glowing happened to me and im pretty sure nothings corrupt, can u help me?
Back to top Go down
majorlaces
majorlaces

PostSubject: Re: Black screen of death   Black screen of death EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:21 pm

ehh that happens to me in gms on one of my comps cant help either sorry
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Black screen of death   Black screen of death EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:00 pm

Maybe the computer is not maplestory compatable? Sounds like this is a comon maplestory problem.
Back to top Go down
Afgdude

PostSubject: Re: Black screen of death   Black screen of death EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:03 am

nah its alrite i fixed now dont know what the problem was but thnx anyways:p
Back to top Go down
jman610

PostSubject: Re: Black screen of death   Black screen of death EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:22 pm

SAME PROBLEM I CANT PLAY
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Black screen of death   Black screen of death EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:51 pm

damn well, GL guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Black screen of death   Black screen of death EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:40 am

Umm dude. Have you tried reinstalling maple v.62?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
glowing
glowing

PostSubject: Re: Black screen of death   Black screen of death EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:15 am

thebloodz wrote:
Umm dude. Have you tried reinstalling maple v.62?
I have tried downloading all 3 versions of V62 that the guide on here offers. I don't think their all wrong so I'm going with it that my laptop hates maple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black screen of death   Black screen of death Empty

Back to top Go down

Black screen of death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: Extras :: Tech Support-
Jump to: