ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Doron / Pulse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

Doron / Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Doron / Pulse   Doron / Pulse EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Where Banned : (Example : Ingame
Username : Pulse
Reason : Breaking Rule Number 7; Disrespect to Staff / Other Staff Cussing at I; Branden; Alice.
Date : 10:47 EST July 20th, 2010.
Proof (If Any Taken) : I have Brandenx781 As a Witness; Alice too.

Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

Doron / Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doron / Pulse   Doron / Pulse EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Im not going against you dude your a good guy but sometimes you abuse your power as a admin you think your the boss well some info YOUR NOT TONY is i have a witness too Loki he didn't like what was going on ethir but he kept his mouth shut im happy of him for not getting into my fight so he was not punished. But on the other hand me... im sitting there watching them talking about some childish trolling stuff and then i hear the word " Nigger " come up and im black light skinned makes no sense but im black.. and he used to do it before but i tried to ignore it because i know how much of a pushy person Chris is but now i just got Fed up with it i asked him to stop multiple times and he kept going with some " 4n the nigger is mad in the forest " i don't know but it is simulur to that. I dont if it is to get me pissed off but it worked and i know he knew i was serious but he kept going on like he doesnt care due to his admin powers once again, but at the moment i didnt care if he was admin .. so i spoke up for myself im not gonna sit there and let some insult my culture if anything it would be disrespect for me myself letting it carry on. Its not cool for me to get banned for standing up for myself. Something needs to be done about this because no offense but your out of control with your powers you ban anyone who pisses you off to me, thats not GM material at ALL !. Im not trying to get you demoted but bro.. its not cool for you to be talking about my race and allowing others to do it as-well i dont care if there your little best freinds im standing up for whats right, and by you keep going on and on about this " Nigger " stuff is not right you need to stop it dude i didnt deserve to be banned for doing whats right. Once again i said i dont care what comes out my mouth to anyone especially in a game im gonna do whats best for me. Thank you all for who read this its appreciated i will be waiting on your comments on which you think is true Thank you once again.

PS. Chirs your cool and all but you need to chill with that its not funny at all.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

Doron / Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doron / Pulse   Doron / Pulse EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Unbanned ~!
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

Doron / Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doron / Pulse   Doron / Pulse EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:05 am

lmao.. this is kinda what happened to me. You've been unbanned man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
Sponsored content

Doron / Pulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doron / Pulse   Doron / Pulse Empty

Back to top Go down

Doron / Pulse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: Ban Appeal *Here* :: Banned-
Jump to: