ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Danny's App For Gm :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny1

Danny's App For Gm :D Empty
PostSubject: Danny's App For Gm :D   Danny's App For Gm :D EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:49 pm

Name: Daniel
IGN: Danny
Experience:I Made 4 Private Servers Got experince in codeing and fixing server if something goes wrong
Play hours:8 hours or more
Reasons why you should be GM: I shoulld be gm because i got good skills in fixing the server and good at guideing people with stuff such as they ask questions and i can answer it also do events.

What have you done for ScarfaceMS:
What i do to to scarfacems is help people level and guideing them towards the game while they get to know it better.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM? If i would become gm i would be on more then often when i was not gm.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM? Creating servers,Creating custom npcs,codeing i got good repack if u wana change with item maxer in gmmap and so on.

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS? i will make it a happier place by solving problems such as fights ksing and i will be more active towards the server

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community? what i try to do is set website on every youtube video and people would join or spam hamachi networks to get people to come to a none hamachi which people will join for non hamachi Very Happy

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place

I would be on alot stopping hackers and people being rude to each outher and so on .
Back to top Go down

Danny's App For Gm :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: GM Applications *Here*-
Jump to: