ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Banned Layout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

Banned Layout Empty
PostSubject: Banned Layout   Banned Layout EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Where Banned : (Example : Ingame - Chatbox
Username : Example
Reason : Reason
Date :
Proof (If Any Taken) :

All Staff Are NEEDED To Do This; If It Is NOT Posted; The user WILL BECOME UNBANNED.

Thank you! ~Legend

P.S; For those who do not understand this thread.

If you (Staff) Are to ban/block someone from enjoying the server. It Is Required by I that you post here. So Me and Tony know who's banned. For what Reason; and what Time.

This will count as proof of a ban and so us Administrators can then proceed to investigate if the ban was Reasonable or not.

If you do NOT Post your ban here; It will be called Banning-Evasion. Then; If the User(s) Banned appeals for a Unban. They will be Unbanned Depending on the Situation provided.

Thank you. ~Admin Legend
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org

Banned Layout
Page 1 of 1