ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

*~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

*~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~* Empty
PostSubject: *~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~*   *~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~* EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Server Status: Offline and from the kindness of your hearts ScarfaceMS can really use any amount of donations for dedicated server upgrade. Due to old one having issues and we requested a refund although takes time. So please Donate if possible and you will be rewarded in game asap. We are trying to get at least a 3GB memory, 160 GB HDD with a 10,000GB bandwidth and much more. This is ScarfaceMS time of need please show your support and you won't regret it <3.

----> Goal : Complete<----
----> Recieved : Complete <----

We are almost there in funds if you guys can just donate any amount to help out it would be highly appreciated and you will be rewarded in game big time for your generous efforts. Also once I get the funds I will instantly buy and setup the dedicated server which I have already contacted the host and they have it available. So please Donate and I promise you a lagfree much..much more fun ScarfaceMS that everyone will be able to enjoy with many new friends and our already existing wonderful community.

Last edited by Tony on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: *~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~*   *~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~* EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Here is an update on the server for $5 extra this is what we can get :

Server configuration

Bandwidth
100Mbps, 10,000GB Included, $0.25 x GB add.

CPU
Celeron E Dual Core

RAM
4GB RAM

Required Hard disk
160GB SATA2

IP
Up to 7 IP

APC Port
APC Remote Reboot Port

KVM / IP
KVM Over IP on demand over a 24 hours period

Operating system
Enterprise Linux - CentOS - 64 bits

Control Panel
None / Apache-Php-Mysql-Qmail-Ftp-Ssh

Server Management
Managed Level 1
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: *~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~*   *~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~* EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:50 am

ohh DAMN. I WANT TO DONATE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: *~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~*   *~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~* EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Here is a update for the server currently. I have spoken to a representative from our new dedicated server hosting company and they told me our server is in the final setup stage which will be ready by 7-19-10 Morning. Although I will by the time I setup and put ScarfaceMS online it will take a few hours which should be Online by night time. Thank you all ~!

P.S: I just wanted to say thanks for everyones help and I hope you all continue your outstanding support because our dedicated server will cost us $95 per month and if you guys love our server and want us to stay online forever keep up your great support. Also I would like to take a moment and say honestly you guys are the best community anyone can ever ask for and I am truely saying this from my heart. So I will do everything I can to make you all have the best ScarfaceMS experience possible. Thank You ~!

-Tony
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: *~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~*   *~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~* EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Thanks Tony that's really awesome. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~*   *~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~* Empty

Back to top Go down

*~ Time of need for ScarfaceMS ~*
Page 1 of 1