ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better) Empty
PostSubject: Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better)   Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Name: Aaron.

IGN: Th3KaNgSt3R

Experience: First time for everything I guess. But everybody has to start somewhere. This could be the server where I learn to become a GM. I will try really hard and try to learn and become a very great GM. And I've seen a lot of GM's and I think I know what to do ^^.

Play Hours: 3-4 hours a week. Sorry this a weak spot but I can get on, on Saturday mornings like pretty early and there are not a lot of GM's at that time so I guess this could help a bit. And when I'm not on I'll try and get on the forums a lot. I'm pretty active in the forum and the chatbox anyways.

Reasons why you should be a GM: I follow the rules very well and I think I have a good sense of judgement. I can help a lot of people with their problems too. I won't just sit around in the FM all day doing nothing. I'll actually do stuff to try and make this server better. I really like to help people and since I have had more than 200 rebirths I just like to help people in the FM with training or other things.

What have you done for ScarfaceMS: I have voted a lot I try to help a lot of people as much as I can. I might even have 2 of my friends come on this server.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM? I have said before that I can't log on a lot but I'll try really hard when I am online so that I can make up for the times I'm not online, and I have said I will be on the forum as much as I can when I am not online. And I will always be there for the players when they need help from me.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM? I have played private servers for about 2 years and GMS for about 1.5 years. I know a lot about computers for a 13 year old. Not coding or any of that stuff but I know how to use Photoshop and I have made a little website before on Dreamweaver. I think that could help in the future.

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS? Everything in my power to make this server fun for everyone who comes here. I will try and recruit as many people as I can and I will vote all the time. I will also help a lot of people with their technical problems and stuff. I also try and help a lot of people in game whether with helping people train or just giving them basic info.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community? I do vote a lot and I try to get more people to come to ScarfaceMS. I have also said I can probably have 2 of my friends come to this server once its goes dedicated. (Sorry I can't donate I really would but I don't have Paypal only being 13.)

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place? I will try and host fun events sometimes and help everyone with everything and vote on a daily basis. I will also try and ban hackers if they have gotten 3 warnings. And just because I am a new GM doesn't mean that I will abuse my powers. I won't abuse my powers and just ban someone just cause I don't like them and try to be fair to everyone.

If you need to know anything else please just ask me. Thanks

P.S. If GM's don't see me online it's because I can only go online on Fridays and Saturdays. So please consider this before saying I'm never online. Also please look at this.
Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better) Aewgg4

Back to top Go down
Brandenx781
Brandenx781

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better)   Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm

He's a good guy. Helped my guild get some training. I don't think he would do a bad job. He has my vote even though I'm a newb (: Photoshop and Dreamweaver would be going for a GFX artist however. He keeps his word. And as Cnickisher said, he will train him. If Aaron does abuse his power, you can just strip his powers away.

He keeps his words about not abusing his powers.

Aaron, I think you should spend more time in the server though. Only 3-4 Hours a week. You should be playing 3-4 Hours a day. Being dedicated to the server is what makes everyone puts up hope for you. You should be on, just incase any of the GM's are lazy to answer questions. But it's nice to know you'll be on the forums and the server, and you DO try to get on Scarface. I know you can't go on as much, but at least try. Making an effort should be what people see, to get a good example from a GM.

And at least try to expand a bit on "What you had done for ScarfaceMS" like for instance, you help people. Doing what? Like answering questions, telling them how to rebirth, training them, helping them whenever they need you. Expand a little bit more on your application. The more wall of text may impress the person looking at it.

I think you should add in "What to make Scarface a better place" How about maybe adding suggestions so Tony or Chris can look at it. Or even taking control of the forums, to make it look better. IDK, my opinion obviously.

I don't know if you might make it to a GM however. GM's say they get demoted if they are not on for like 2 days. I think it's a harsh but fair rule. If you are able to get on a little more, then I don't see any flaws in your application. You have nice grammar in this application to.

Hackers should be banned on the spot IMO. 3 Warnings? If they hack, they'll do it again.
Back to top Go down
LokiLorester
LokiLorester

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better)   Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:27 pm

I would accept Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better)   Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 pm

What the fuck? Lmfao.
You must've been hurting your hands greatly when typing this.
I wish you luck.
~Approval.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better)   Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:09 pm

Thanks you guys. I hope Tony will agree with you.
Back to top Go down
LokiLorester
LokiLorester

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better)   Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:29 pm

yeah nice to know you might join our team Smile
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better)   Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Kang; When we get our new Dedicated. Your In.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better)   Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Thanks Legend, it means a lot to me to be picked for GM. ^^
Back to top Go down
Brandenx781
Brandenx781

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better)   Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Congrats man!
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better)   Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:44 pm

I APPROVE THY KNIGH O-O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better)   Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better) Empty

Back to top Go down

Th3KaNgSt3R's New GM App (Much Better)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: GM Applications *Here*-
Jump to: