ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Dude Chris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Cool4You
2Cool4You

Dude Chris Empty
PostSubject: Dude Chris   Dude Chris EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Chris, It was supposed to be your I <3 Kelsey. It doesn't make sense to say as well as you I <3 Kelsey. I'm sure Zaned probably knows what I was talking about. Like hell I would mess with another girl, I've my own girlfriend to take care of dude. T_T
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

Dude Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Chris   Dude Chris EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:14 am

As well as you I <3 Kelsey. Makes perfect sense.

Your stating just as much as I love her; You love her that much aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
2Cool4You
2Cool4You

Dude Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Chris   Dude Chris EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 pm

1. It only makes perfect sense to you. Zane and Cody and even Tony all felt there was nothing wrong with it, which was why Tony unbanned me.

2. I do not love her, sure, she's a good friend, I LIKE her as a friend, but nothing more. I'm already attached, and I'm not going to be a two-timer, thank you very much. I'm here to make friends, not make babies.

3. If you'd given me 5s to type your* out to correct it, all would have been fine. But no, you banned me the instant I sent that message out. Then immediately after that you shut off all contact and told the rest to deny any appeals I may make. That's going overboard dude.

And now, you even made a rule about Kelsey. So now we can't call Kelsey by her name, can't call her Love. So... how are we supposed to address her as? And I'm rather sure Kelsey says <3 Chris as a friend type of thing. She says it to everyone else as well. So before you start kicking up a big fuss, how about you ask her what she really means by <3 Chris? If she really does love you, then fine, we'll leave you two alone. How's that sound?

Honestly Chris, grow up. You're 17 already. Start acting like your age dude. You are a Head-GM for god's sake. Your authority and power is there for you to use it constructively, its not there for you to abuse it.

I'm waiting to hear a reply, or an apology from you. We'll take it from there. And don't even think about deleting me or this post from the forums.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

Dude Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Chris   Dude Chris EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:14 pm

2Cool4You wrote:
1. It only makes perfect sense to you. Zane and Cody and even Tony all felt there was nothing wrong with it, which was why Tony unbanned me.

2. I do not love her, sure, she's a good friend, I LIKE her as a friend, but nothing more. I'm already attached, and I'm not going to be a two-timer, thank you very much. I'm here to make friends, not make babies.

3. If you'd given me 5s to type your* out to correct it, all would have been fine. But no, you banned me the instant I sent that message out. Then immediately after that you shut off all contact and told the rest to deny any appeals I may make. That's going overboard dude.

And now, you even made a rule about Kelsey. So now we can't call Kelsey by her name, can't call her Love. So... how are we supposed to address her as? And I'm rather sure Kelsey says <3 Chris as a friend type of thing. She says it to everyone else as well. So before you start kicking up a big fuss, how about you ask her what she really means by <3 Chris? If she really does love you, then fine, we'll leave you two alone. How's that sound?

Honestly Chris, grow up. You're 17 already. Start acting like your age dude. You are a Head-GM for god's sake. Your authority and power is there for you to use it constructively, its not there for you to abuse it.

I'm waiting to hear a reply, or an apology from you. We'll take it from there. And don't even think about deleting me or this post from the forums.
1. It does make Sence; There was a rule Previously about this WHOLE situation before you even said that; So. You broke a rule and were banned accordingly.

2. Implying your penis can even MAKE Babies.

3. She does Love me; And I didnt say you cant call her Love I meant you cant be like "I love kelsey" Or "I love love."

4. I do act my age; Im very mature. Your ways are different than mine telling by your TIme-Zones; Thats why I never become friends with people who arent even from America. Because they'll never know how we Work.

5. I dont owe you an appolige. And; I dont abuse. Never Have. If you get banned from me. It's for a Reason. Abuse Is when I ban you for no Reason.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
2Cool4You
2Cool4You

Dude Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Chris   Dude Chris EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:29 pm

1. You're talking about a rule I didn't know existed. I don't find it in your rules for chatbox, now you're just going to say its a rule so I'm banned accordingly? And why is that a rule anyway?

2. Yes, my penis CAN make babies. Can yours? Maybe it will after you grow some hair.

3. She does love you? Oh god, I hope she doesn't read this. Wake up.

4. You are shit-ass childish and I am not the only one who thinks so.

5. Tony unbanned me. Enough said. That speaks volume. And yes, now you made me a guest once more, and you're gonna demote me in-game as well? We'll see about that.

Lmao, as I said, we'll see what happens. You said nothing will happen, but I say something will happen. Just wait and see. =P

You're telling me all the crap that I should have private chatted you that day and all. And I did. You just didn't read. Lmfao. As I said, you need to learn to grow up, dude. But its okay, you started this. We'll see who gets the last laugh, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dude Chris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dude Chris   Dude Chris Empty

Back to top Go down

Dude Chris
Page 1 of 1