ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Hey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Cool4You
2Cool4You

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Hey EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Guys, recently, as you all know, Legend rejected my GM app. I'm not here to argue against that, I'm not going to flame him, neither am I going to beg him to accept me.

Its true he hasn't been seeing me, since I live 12 hours apart from him and most of you, and when I'm online its mostly at 4pm-7pm my time. So the fact is that if any of you are crazy enough to come in-game at 4am, you would have seen me in-game. Whether or not he chooses to accept a GM who lives 12 hours apart from him is entirely up to his decision. There are pros and cons, mainly that I can be there when all of you cant, and can therefore look after that server in your absence. Cons being he can't really monitor me except through logs, which I'm sure can be done easily enough.

Another thing is that most of you have been seeing me in-game and in chatbox at around 1-3pm your time, which is 1-3am MY time. That will most probably stop. This is due to my grade slipping because of staying up late and waking early. I'm also constantly late for school since I can't wake up early. Just yesterday I slept at 3 and was supposed to wake up at 6. I overslept, and I decided not to go to school, so I'm here in a library typing this. =D Currently I'm only getting 4As and a D, and it's probably not going to get better unless I change my sleeping habits.

Therefore, I will only come online chatbox/in-game when I'm free to, according to my own timezones. Which means I most probably won't be able to see you guys as often as I used to. I'm still contactable via forums, though. During the holidays I'll try to stay up later to meet up with you guys.

So yep, that's all I've to say. =P Peace out, all. We'll meet when fate decrees us to.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:22 pm

-Accepted.
Welcome aboard the Team.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
2Cool4You
2Cool4You

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:07 pm

umm chris. It was supposed to be your, not you.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Fucked with my Kelsey; I dont take that shit lightly.
If tony Unbans you; Good-Game to me.
But; Until then. You are staying banned; And Demoted.

-Locked-
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Sponsored content

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: Extras :: General Chat-
Jump to: