ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

GM/Source Coder APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cnickisher
Cnickisher

GM/Source Coder APP Empty
PostSubject: GM/Source Coder APP   GM/Source Coder APP EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Name: Cody

IGN: GatoradeIce

Experience: Owned my own server back in v.55, source coded for Maple Birth.

Play hours: A Lot, Im usually on hours at a time when ever I do not have work.

Reasons why you should be GM: I love playing MS, working as a GM is not only being the head, its working with the owner, banning hackers, making sure gameplay is running smoothly and that there are no conflicts between players. It involves hosting fun events for the players which makes them want to play. Players look up to their GM's to host event and make sure everything is fair.

What have you done for ScarfaceMS: So far I worked with Tony to fix the MSI npc and edited the .wz to edit the stats of the MSI

I'm going to add my own part

What will I do as the Source Coder?: Being a source coder is no easy job, nor is it fun, but it's worth it when you love MS as much as me. It is working with the owner, and Players to find glitches, and bugs and work to fix them. So far like I have previously stated I have so far fixed the MSI npc, and the actually items so that they now give the appropriate stats.

I have already been accepted as a Source Coder by Tony but I would just like to formally post my application here.

Thank you.
Cody

Last edited by Cnickisher on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: GM/Source Coder APP   GM/Source Coder APP EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:56 pm

~Accepted~
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: GM/Source Coder APP   GM/Source Coder APP EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:13 am

He made this upon request by me.
Thanks~ Legend
-Approval-
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM/Source Coder APP   GM/Source Coder APP Empty

Back to top Go down

GM/Source Coder APP
Page 1 of 1