ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

[NEW] Staff And GameMaster List AFTER Dedicated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

[NEW] Staff And GameMaster List AFTER Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: [NEW] Staff And GameMaster List AFTER Dedicated   [NEW] Staff And GameMaster List AFTER Dedicated EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:43 pm

I And Tony; Have been Debating whether to demote all Current GM's And open all Positions for our Current and New GM's.

There are a SELECT Few who will automatically Keep GM As the Server Goes Into Dedicated.

There will be 15 Slots Open; It's a reasonable number of GM Positions as our server will be holding alot more than an average of 20 like how It did.

1. Tony
2. Legend
3. Mina
4. Pulse
5. Love - <333 Loved By Legend; If you mess with her. Watch the hell out.
6. Cody
7. zaned
8. JuicyFarts
9. NoobieGuy

10. Open
11. Open
12. Open
13. Open
14. Open
15. Open

Also; I'd like our community to remenber This Is NOT Offical Yet; I still need Tony's word on This. I will talk to him about It after he's done with our Dedicated. This Is just a presentation for our new-members of the new spots that may become available for a limited time.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org

[NEW] Staff And GameMaster List AFTER Dedicated
Page 1 of 1