ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Special Items

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Metrii
Metrii

Special Items Empty
PostSubject: Special Items   Special Items EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:15 pm

I know there are items only GM's have access too and you guys have mostly kept it that way. I think a good idea would be a map where monsters can be farmed for a certain ETC tab item. Such as a type of ore, or medal, w/e. With a certain amount of these ETC items you would be able to access a NPC through @fmnpc where they could be exchanged in certain amounts for godly custom created items. Items which are more suitable for characters who have already maxed or close to maxed their stats and need something else to do. The better the item the more ETC items it would cost, therefore more farming time. This way the people who are reaching the end have other objectives to fully maximize their players ability and they don't lose interest. =)

Let me know what you think, or if you have anything else to add?

Thank you

-Metrii
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

Special Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Items   Special Items EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:02 pm

Ya im planing on realeasing the v74 items and stuff soon in a NPC which i can add command for or sqeeze it in @fmnpc
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
majorlaces
majorlaces

Special Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Items   Special Items EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:18 pm

niice idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Special Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Items   Special Items Empty

Back to top Go down