ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Cows Game Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marioxx10
marioxx10

Cows Game Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Cows Game Moderator Application   Cows Game Moderator Application EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Name: Paul
IGN:Cows
Experience:First Time GM
Play Hours:12+ hours a day

This is not a huge application its just something i would want to try to get, it dosnt matter whether i get it or not its just for other people.

What experience do i have: This would be my first time being a GM on a private server. Like Loki i will have to learn from the other GM's. It wouldnt be much though saying i only need the JQ map codes and i have a GM handbook for the rewards so i can find the code.

Why i want to do this: The reason why i am doing this is because i am online pretty much all day, and i see people wanting events. 70% Of the time people get what they want, but i want to give them what they want 100% of the time. I would never do an event twice every hour and the prizes would not be higher then a 10k MSI.

The reason i had the idea: Well ive been playing since the past 60hrs and im am already well known by a alot of people mostly from my smegaing i would guess. Alot of people tell me i also should GM, so i guess i have supporters on my side.

Do i vote on the daily basis: Of course i do, i want more people to play so we can increase our population of the server.

What have i already done for the server: Well the main thing is that i have gotten myself IP banner from one of the most popular Maplestory private servers (RydahMS) for advertising ScarfaceMS. I have also told many of my friends about it, so when they get a laptop they will be downloading this right away.

Extra:Well i will also be kind of a spy lets say, and go to other private servers and see what has recently come out for those servers (for our version) So i will aware you Tony if i find anything new like Medal Gachapon, Custom Maps, Etc.

Thank You for taking your time and reading this,
Cows (Paul)

POST A COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD ANYTHING EXTRA!!!
Back to top Go down
Camus
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Cows Game Moderator Application   Cows Game Moderator Application EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:55 am

Hey Cows ! Why did u make another post of same app ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
marioxx10
marioxx10

PostSubject: Re: Cows Game Moderator Application   Cows Game Moderator Application EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Shh they dont know that! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cows Game Moderator Application   Cows Game Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Cows Game Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1