ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

CrazyMohawk's GM APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyMohawk

CrazyMohawk's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: CrazyMohawk's GM APP   CrazyMohawk's GM APP EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:50 pm

My name is Alec and i would like to be a GM cause i know some GMs out there are careless n just want to be one for respect or for fun but when im a GM i would help others like i do on other Priviate Servers i help ppl ALOT i even make then rebirth alot and thats how much i care for ppl, So im here to make things right n stop hackers n other bad abusers n always care for the ppl who need help or has a question. i hope u choose me as ur GM. Smile
Back to top Go down
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: CrazyMohawk's GM APP   CrazyMohawk's GM APP EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:59 am

Follow the guideline copy and paste and answer the questions.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: CrazyMohawk's GM APP   CrazyMohawk's GM APP EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:46 pm

lmao. Owned.

Denied too from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrazyMohawk's GM APP   CrazyMohawk's GM APP Empty

Back to top Go down

CrazyMohawk's GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: GM Applications *Here*-