ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

DaMaG3's GM app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killerbot64
killerbot64

DaMaG3's GM app Empty
PostSubject: DaMaG3's GM app   DaMaG3's GM app EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Name:Samuel
IGN:DaMaG3
Experience: I've played maple for 2 years and PS for a year and a half. i knew a few GMs in some PS and were friends with others too.
Play hours:12pm to 11pm or 3pm to 3 AM
Reasons why you should be GM: i don't think i SHOULD be GM, i just want to experience being GM by helping others in the Scarface Community with problems of being stuck to stuff like being scammed. as much as i want to i will not refund MSI that have been hacked (basically stolen) other from all that i always wanted to be GM but all my GM apps from other PS been denied 3 different times and its rare seeing PS with open GM spots. hopefully things will be different for SacrfaceMS
What have you done for ScarfaceMS:
i didn't really do anything for ScarfaceMS but I will Change that.

To all those who apply for a GM spot you must consider a few things in order to become a ScarfaceMS GM.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
i rarely play from 12pm-3am TOPS meaning once in the blue but i usually play from 2pm- 11pm (I'm a fiend) and i train 1-3 hrs in that time and chill for the rest.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
I had 4 or 5 GM friends in other PS so i know most of the gm commands (not specific Scarface GM commands) i solved a fight between a regular person and a Kser before so maybe that will help me solve smega fights.

3.What have you done/will do for ScarfaceMS?
i will solve fights in the future so it wont cause in game fights between every one. i will handle smart mouths in a professional way like a professional GM but still be fun and active by hosting events and even making up my own events and chilling. I'm not a creative person so the events wont be daily. i will do a "Sweep" through the Scarface community for Hackers, Ksers, spammers, scammers, and other threats toward the Scarface community. i will help people who are stuck in the game and ones who are confused about the Scarface Community. plus i will come up with more suggestions to bring more people into ScarfaceMS.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
Yes i vote twice a day and if i make GM i will vote 5 times a day on each link!

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
as i said i will do a "Sweep" through the Scarface Community for Hackers, Ksers, Scammers, Spammers, and other threats toward the Scarface Community. i will post links on other sites such as YouTube so more people can join the fun, and Enjoy my time as a GM while it lasts =)

Note: I never been a GM before but I have watched a lot of videos on how to be a GM so that should help me if I become GM. I even downloaded a GM handbook so I can learn all of the commands and IDs for GMs. I'm still learning them. Tony if u get to read this i can PM you the ones i know already

Last edited by killerbot64 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : some errors)
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

DaMaG3's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DaMaG3's GM app   DaMaG3's GM app EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:31 pm

GoodLuck on that.

Btw, use spell check on MS word please.
1 more thing - have you been a gm before hand?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

DaMaG3's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DaMaG3's GM app   DaMaG3's GM app EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:03 am

I'm tired of you "TheBloodz"; Thinking your the shit.
GOOD-LUCK on YOUR Application.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

DaMaG3's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DaMaG3's GM app   DaMaG3's GM app EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 am

lmao intwined.
Its called the MINIMUM STANDARDS.
Read the whole GM App before you even come to me and say shit like that.

k?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

DaMaG3's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DaMaG3's GM app   DaMaG3's GM app EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:33 am

I did read it; And It's perfectly fine.
You act like YOU have GM Standards. You dont even have the Basic Standards for Living.
Gtfo.

Kthnxbai.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

DaMaG3's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DaMaG3's GM app   DaMaG3's GM app EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 am

lol. how do you know that? looks like you have problems. I never said anythings wrong with it you problematic fool. I just told him to spell check, as well as me asking a question.
Thats how you get support.
Kthnxbai.
Back to top Go down
killerbot64
killerbot64

DaMaG3's GM app Empty
PostSubject: DaMaG3's GM app   DaMaG3's GM app EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:35 pm

ok ok no need to fight i do have a few errors ima fix them.
Back to top Go down
2Cool4You
2Cool4You

DaMaG3's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DaMaG3's GM app   DaMaG3's GM app EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Great App there, good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DaMaG3's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DaMaG3's GM app   DaMaG3's GM app Empty

Back to top Go down

DaMaG3's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: GM Applications *Here*-
Jump to: