ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

My suggestion #2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

My suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: My suggestion #2   My suggestion #2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Soo about these maple leafs i don't see the point of giving them out after events when they would be used for 1m items + so say you have 30b that's basically a waste for having so much money and spending it on 1m items maybe we should put in some items that have good stats like.. hm let me give a example

200 Leaves = timeless 3200 all stats
300 leaves = timeless 4300 all stats
400 leaves = timeless 7000 all stats

And the the pattern keeps going on and on the more leaves you have the higher stats you can get on each weapon the reason why the leaves are so much for one item is because it is very easy to make 1b at Griffey VERY EASY. And another thing when players see this they would want to achieve their goal of getting this item so that means the players would be more active and that would make the server way more fun/active as i stated not to far back.Or if the players would just want to save up alot of leaves to get alot of thier items and those three items couldnt allways be the awards they could be more thats just some of the suggestions im sure they would want timeless becasue it looks cooler or whatever. Some suggestion of mines

[GM MuuKuu]

Last edited by [GM]Pulse on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killerbot64
killerbot64

My suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: i agree   My suggestion #2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:35 pm

all servers are suppose to make 3 goals for players
1. level + rb as much as they can
2. make as much mesos as possible to buy high-max stat items or whatever other reason
3. be popular

apparently this server doesnt really meet goal #2 because all there is to collect mesos for is 1m aio shop and fm auctions. this server doesnt have many ppl auctioning so theres rly no point in that.

so good point MuuKuu
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

My suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestion #2   My suggestion #2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:44 pm

lmao.. I can do this but i can't be stuffed Sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

My suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestion #2   My suggestion #2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Aws lolls it would make the server more interesting for the players that would be cool if you could though

[GM]Pulse
Back to top Go down
Camus
Camus

My suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestion #2   My suggestion #2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:56 am

I really liked the idea ! Surprised
Back to top Go down
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

My suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestion #2   My suggestion #2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:43 pm

I hope tony maybe finds someone to put in the new dedi-server Very Happy

[GM]Pulse
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

My suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestion #2   My suggestion #2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Yuup I know sounds cool. I can't wait for the new dedi-server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestion #2   My suggestion #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My suggestion #2
Page 1 of 1