ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Banned/deleted for no reason

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokthree

Banned/deleted for no reason Empty
PostSubject: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:16 pm

I just tried to log on and got this;

Banned/deleted for no reason 22298814

I am a new player who just started playing today, I'll try and post as much information relating to what I did earlier since in my experience this is usually a bug with a skill and the auto-ban system (Such as shield-mastery and all that old junk).

IGN; Tokthree

Account; Shif7

Class; Warrior (Third-job Spearman)

Sub-class; Maplehacker (Or whichever it is that gives a 2x EXP boost.

What I was doing earliest before I discovered I had been banned; I was trying to train on Wolf Spiders with the lag, then a GM called "KylerDev" I think logged on and fiddled about with EXP rates, I pm'd him asking if the lag was normal and he told me that it was not and that the server needed a re-boot.
He then started an EXP event and told everyone to type "@joinevent" or whatever the command is, I typed it and was sent to the FM where there was a bugged Wolf-Spider just hanging in the air doing nothing, death-lag kicked in 5 seconds before I attacked it a few times and then, knowing that the lag was not going to let up (after about 30 seconds of waiting) I logged off for a few hours before coming back and it saying that I was deleted or banned.

My account could not have been deleted as I can log onto the website, I thought that it might be a closed-GM test to fix some bugs but I thought that 13 players were too many for this to be a possibility, please help me as soon as you can as I was looking forward to playing on a server where I can mess around with high-exp to go along with my GMS-like servers.

Thank you for any and all assistance ~ Tokthree

Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:23 pm

KryptoDev said you were banned for fly hacking.
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
Tokthree

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Was I banned by him or by the system? Because I definitely did not hack or cheat in any way, I have far better things to do than waste my time appealing for a ban to be lifted when all I would do is hack if it got lifted.

If I was banned by him for fly hacking it's possible that it was lag since I was in extreme death-lag before I logged off.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Ok unbanned ~
Back to top Go down
Tokthree

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Thank you very much

Edit; When I log in I get to the select your character but it disconnects my client when I double-click it

Is the server down or something?
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Ok fixed try now ~!
Back to top Go down
Tokthree

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Thanks for all the help, it's working great now.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Np anytime be good =]
Back to top Go down
KryptoDev
KryptoDev

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:10 pm

LOL...
You were standing in mid air and moving.
Back to top Go down
Tokthree

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:50 pm

KryptoDev wrote:
LOL...
You were standing in mid air and moving.

I've been having some extremely odd lag recently, sometimes I get death-lag in FM and I have to wait for it to disconnect me so I can re-join.
I also cannot go into a Monster map without lagging so horribly that even the server would think I was hacking however for some unknown reason I don't get any lag in a monster map if a player is in there with me, I also do not lag in the Bigfoot FM room.

I'm just going to pin this on the fact that we don't have a proper server yet and keep waiting, this is extremely probable as I'm in the UK.
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:54 pm

lol. def's fly hack. dude. there was 12 ppl on max yeste.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
Tokthree

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Why would I waste my time hacking? I have better things to do than ruin the game for everyone else for my own sad and selfish needs.

I quite honestly take that as an insult that you would call me an illiterate scum of the internet, I can assure you that I am not lying about my lag, I could even make a video of said lag if you doubt me that much
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:50 am

knowing 90% of the people in other servers, they do. really pathetic, hacking in PS's.

EG. rydahMS. 5Kexp rates, yet people hack. Why would the server lagg, when the others never did?
Back to top Go down
Tokthree

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:52 am

It happened to me on one server before, we never came to a conclusion as to what the problem was so I ended up leaving it, I'm hoping that I don't have to do the same with this server because I'm enjoying the small community rather well.

It probably doesn't make sense but smaller communities tend to have more people to talk to.
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:57 am

lol. It wont be smal soon. Last time when scar used to have 24/7 it had like 200 on minimum.
Back to top Go down
Kore
Kore

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:09 am

Quote :
I have far better things to do than waste my time appealing for a ban

Right here you can tell he's lying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned/deleted for no reason   Banned/deleted for no reason Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned/deleted for no reason
Page 1 of 1