ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

CallMeTom's GM Application that is so Awesome Sauce that you wanna read!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CallMeTom

CallMeTom's GM Application that is so Awesome Sauce that you wanna read! Empty
PostSubject: CallMeTom's GM Application that is so Awesome Sauce that you wanna read!   CallMeTom's GM Application that is so Awesome Sauce that you wanna read! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Name: Tom ... Duh
IGN: CallMeTom
Experience:Well i been a gm on v55 v62 and only 3 times in v75 but in total i been a gm around 20 times.
Play hours: Pacific time -8 ..... 8 am to 12 am and 1 pm to 4 pm then 6 pm to 11 pm
Reasons why you should be GM: I want to be a gm because I want to keep players entertained
What have you done for ScarfaceMS: Ehh... Nothing much.. YET but I DID vote for ScarfaceMS

Well for the banning system I will use the following order
1. Warning
2. Jail
3. Ban

And this is depending on the rules they broke

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM? I am VERY active because its summer and well im a computer FREAKKK

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM? Well I know how to be a gm like how to act and I am aware to the rules and I know the codes and I can make AWESOME SAUCE events =D

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS? I will keep the players entertain and make the game fair by ban all the hackers and try to make peace between PEOPLE!

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community? CHYEA! DERRRRRR... Of course i already invited like 6 people from my family and usually we play as one big group of maplers soo yeah because our old server got shut down so we thought we might play this one

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place. I swore this application asked this question like 5 times but i can host events and make the players and make as a player I know how players like games by their rates and how easy it is to get their goal so im making some suggestions.. I will post my suggestions in the suggestion box

Last edited by CallMeTom on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: CallMeTom's GM Application that is so Awesome Sauce that you wanna read!   CallMeTom's GM Application that is so Awesome Sauce that you wanna read! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Nice~
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: CallMeTom's GM Application that is so Awesome Sauce that you wanna read!   CallMeTom's GM Application that is so Awesome Sauce that you wanna read! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Nice ~
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CallMeTom's GM Application that is so Awesome Sauce that you wanna read!   CallMeTom's GM Application that is so Awesome Sauce that you wanna read! Empty

Back to top Go down

CallMeTom's GM Application that is so Awesome Sauce that you wanna read!
Page 1 of 1