ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

billionaire gm app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kenjon393

billionaire gm app Empty
PostSubject: billionaire gm app   billionaire gm app EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Name:Kenny
Experience:Been gm in couple of servers OldStory Cakestory DarkgeeMs
Play hours:Play everyday and all day besides all holidays

For finding Hackers : I will use !cheaters or whatever it is... if they have one. If there's one, I will use Hide to use !warp IGN and check if he's Hacking. I will take a Screenshot in case if he wasn't hacking, then Ban him. I will check Hackers every 2 hours or so for like 10 to 30 minutes.Whatever it takes to get rid of those who ruin the game by hacking

For GM Fights : I will warp them to somewhere where they don't have anyone and Listen to the Stories that they have to Tell me. I will try to solve the problem if I can't... I get back up? Or... I just try to stop them somehow.

For Commands, I got the GMHandbook V62 and also the commands that they have/had from ThePack 80 and handbook v.75. So... I will know most of them. Like... !proitem ItemID Stats. Also !coco IGN... I think =D

What will you do if you are a Game Master? :
I will be watching for Hackers with !cheaters or !connected or !online then !warp IGN for like 30 mins. After that, I will be watching and answering people's Question I they have some. After some time, I will be making Events. If there's only 5 people, it might be canceled. And... This might repeat. I will be checking for Hackers every 1 to 3 Hours depending... if I kinda feel like it. I will try to Buddy everyone that I see... I think. And.... That's... it.... I guess.... I love "...". =D

Reasons why you should be GM? Why Should I get the GM Position? : I apply for Gamemaster because I want to help the Community. I will make Events each Time I can with maybe a 30 minutes of difference before another one. I will do my Best to Answer the Questions from people and I will be Nice to everyone.

How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM? I am always active whenever someone is in need im there

What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM? i had alot of experiences in all types of servers.

What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?I would make a site and make this server the best and get more and more people to come.

Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community? I vote everyday I maybe new at this server
but to me it seems one of the greatest servers already.

What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place? I will make it noticable and the best with a awesome site with everyones favorite music and make a video of the server on youtube so people could see the server I could imagine this server being number one some day and soon to come

I would not dare to ban anyone for pissing me off or anything only if they hack or do things that they are not apost to do and follow the rules

Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

billionaire gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: billionaire gm app   billionaire gm app EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Nice ~
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

billionaire gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: billionaire gm app   billionaire gm app EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:23 am

Good And Lengthy~
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Sponsored content

billionaire gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: billionaire gm app   billionaire gm app Empty

Back to top Go down

billionaire gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: GM Applications *Here*-
Jump to: