ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Editing wz files, in the client

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoobieGuy
NoobieGuy

Editing wz files, in the client Empty
PostSubject: Editing wz files, in the client   Editing wz files, in the client EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:53 am

I can now edit Wz files in the client, i can change what mesos look like, what npc's look like what your face looks like when you use f1-f7 basically anything in the whole game, i can change what things look like so far, hopefully soon, i can move stuff like ladders.
Back to top Go down
NoobieGuy
NoobieGuy

PostSubject: Re: Editing wz files, in the client   Editing wz files, in the client EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 am

I messed with the npc.wz and changed Kin for me im not shure if i can edit the name, i think thats a script.
Editing wz files, in the client Wxeditsuccess
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Editing wz files, in the client   Editing wz files, in the client EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:36 am

Lol nice job
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Editing wz files, in the client   Editing wz files, in the client Empty

Back to top Go down

Editing wz files, in the client
Page 1 of 1